The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Weekly One Shot 208 Villainy 301

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
pwatson1974
pwatson1974's picture
Playtester
Weekly One Shot 208 Villainy 301

Challenge Miss Information (extra plays when a clue enters play) vs Freedom Six Absolute Zero, F6 Wraith, F6 Tempest and F6 Bunker in the Temple of Anubis. Oh, it’s also randomised.

Good luck, heroes.

G+ games: I am part of the 100%

Melkhor

Yeah... no Mint for me on this one. 3 clues in play at the start of the villain turn to make the flip happen... and then she played an additional EIGHT clues. Freaking OUCH! Needless to say, I did not survive long after that.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

So much for the streak of really fun one-shots. :/ I don't even know if I'll be able to beat this one, Miss Information is so awful...

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Gave this one attempt which I got her flipped but was quickly dispatched.   You have to just hope you get her flipped quickly and then you can finally build up to take her down.   

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

starkenburg_ale...
starkenburg_alexander's picture

Ow ow ow

I have tried this several times and its a no go each time. Sometimes I get somewhat stable, but then she proceeds to play 5+ Clues in one turn. In addition to trying to deal with all the clues themselves, she keeps playing until one of her nasty one shots or another Diversion comes into play. I can't seem to keep up with all of that as well as the retaliation damage.

Best I have managed so far is turn 2 flip along with a Fueled Freeze and a Ball Lightning to keep things under somewhat control and managed to get her to 18hp. She was just pumping out too much damage with all the Diversions and Clues though.

~Komori

bolnerap

Beat her on the third try after two runs where I (first) got run off the board by an insane chain of Diversions with damage boosts and (second) had nearly the entire environment deck out in three rounds. 

Key to victory: Three clues and only three clues on turn 1; only Misplaced Memo survived her flip. Also, 2x Into the Stratosphere guaranteed that two of her remaining three turns would be one card and out by recycling Diversions. Other than that, flipping her quickly and preventing piles of clues meant that I kept my setup, so AZ and Wraith kept hitting for 5+ per turn, Bunker hit for 3 per turn, and Tempest dropped a Lightning Slash on the turn he didn't have ITS.

The PayneTrayne
Playtester

Yeah, Into the Stratosphere and Infra-Red were MVPs for me. Ended up being very luck based at the end; ended up having Wraith and Bunker sacrifice themselves to get Miss Information down to four with a Trial by Fire in play; lucked out and had Anubis make an appearance to finish her off. Never playing this one again.

Blackfang108
Playtester

Ooooooowwwwwww.

First turn, 2 clues.

Something like 5 turns or more later: 6 additional clues at once.

#NOPE

Surgeon Cirujano

This one was brutal.

Ended with only 1 health on one hero when I took her down the game only lasted 4 turns.

Got my “Fine” after 7 attempts not including the countless time I reset until 3 clues were showing at startup. 

Ultimately, I used tempest’s power to get him a big hand and hit her with lightning ball and slashes 3 turns till he fell with everyone else dealing as much damage as they could each turn. 

Never thought I would find a use for freedom six tempest’s power let alone it saving the game.

I don’t have any real hints for this one except get super lucky.  You might be able to win with the old woman pumping up AZ or a hand full of stratosphere but in the end, it will come down to super luck to win this one.

(P.S. got to meet Christipher as PAX unplugged this last weekend,  soooo cool.)