The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Weekly One-Shot #111: Truth or Dare

1 post / 0 new
GainzofCastamere
Weekly One-Shot #111: Truth or Dare

Ultimate Citizen Dawn vs the Freedom Five (as the Freedom Five Variants) in Insula Primalis. 

Mint here, but got lucky with a good choice on my first play. Given that you have to discard all but one card of your starting hand, I chose Wraith's Impromptu Invention to get an Infrared Eyepiece out and immediately used to to send Citizen Dare to the bottom of Dawn's deck. That eyepiece also saved me from a Devistating Aurora soon after. Best card in Wraith's deck?

Bunker did not do too much except help other heroes get their cards out. Legacy took care of the T-rex that I left out for a few turns too long and supplied the other characters with extra plays. Wraith and Bunker got taken down around midgame and Legacy followed a turn or two after. Tachyon kept herself alive through Hypersonic Assults, and waited until an Obsidian Field came out. She then followed it with a Lightspeed Barage and blitzing for 8 or so cards. The real MVP was Absolute Zero. He got his equipment out, sucked up the Cold damage from Citizen Winter, threw his impales on Dawn and tanked his way to victory.

Final HP- Legacy/Wraith/Bunker-0, Tachyon-5, AZ-10.