The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Wager Master - Reverse Hero Turn order

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
Anestis
Playtester
Wager Master - Reverse Hero Turn order

Hi,

Just seeking clarification on one fo the Wager Matser's cards (which I can't remember the name of off the top of my head).

The card reverses the Hero turn order, so that it becomes:

• End of Turn
  • Draw
  • Power
  • Play
  • Sart

Now, in my view this means the Hero\'s never get a turn and the Villain just keeps playing, because of End of Turn.

My friend interprest it differently saying that It'[s just Power, Play and Draw that are reversed.

Again, I don't have the card in front of me so I can't qote it verbatim.  We only played Wager Master once, and we won in the first turn by all the heros having even number of hitpoints.

Anestis.

Anestis

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

Sounds like both are incorrect. You do End of Turn First, so anything that activates at the End of Turn will trigger, such as Raptor Bot, Platform Bot, Embolden, etc. You then move to your Draw phase, so you draw a card. Then you go to your power phase, now using a power if desired. Then you will be able to play a card for your Play Phase. Finally, you go to your Start of Turn phase, so anything triggering then will go like Turret Bot, Divine Focus, Tool Box, etc. It will then go on to the next hero's turn, who will do the same.

Belle Sorciere
Belle Sorciere's picture

The card in question is Breaking the Rules.

And I think Ronway is correct.

Yak Guardian
Yak Guardian's picture
Playtester

Belle Sorciere wrote:

The card in question is Breaking the Rules.And I think Ronway is correct.

Of course, Ronway is correct. (When Ronway is wrong, a new OblivAeon Shard is created and the Ronway from an alternate universe becomes a Scion.)

Yak Guardian
(aka Michael)
R.I.P. Blake Washington

metaphysician

I don't know, given Ronway's penchant for self-annihilation, are we sure *this* one isn't the Scion?  *eg*