The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Void Guard Problem

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
waedens
Playtester
Void Guard Problem

It's probably just me, but I don't see how to download the Void Guard. It doesn't show up as an available mini-pack and I tried redownloading my season 2 pass, but nothing. What am I doing wrong? I am on a Samsung Galaxy phone. Thanks in advance for the help!

Dandolo
Dandolo's picture
Playtester

Did you update your Sentinels App? I forgot to do that at first and it took me a minute to figure out why Void Guard wasn't showing up. Once I downloaded the update from Google Play it worked immediately.

waedens
Playtester

Got it. You have to download the update through the store. You can't do it in app. Thanks again.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I, too, found that I had to download the application update through the Play store. Then, within the app, I had to redownload Season Pack 2. Then I played with Dr. Medico and Ra and used Imbued Fire and Flesh of the Sun God to turn Dr. Medico into a massive healing machine!

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

FearLord

It seemed to work much better for me this time than with Mini Pack 4 which seemed to have a real issue when I redownloaded my Season 2 pass.