The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Villains of the Multiverse Purchase/Reprint

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
tigerclaw32
Villains of the Multiverse Purchase/Reprint

I'm a huge fan of SotM, but as a student I wasn't able to afford the Villians expansion when it was released. Does anyone know where I could purchase Villains of the multiverse now that I can afford it? Everywhere I look it is sold out, and it is the one expansion I'm missing. I even have aquired every mini expansion at this point.

On a side note, do ya'll think GtG might ever do a reprint for it since the series is done?

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I can’t help you too much on where to buy but per Paul Bender they have a reprint incoming https://greaterthangames.com/forum/topic/state-of-gtg-march-2019-18042

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

And I'm fairly sure (or at least hoping ;-) they'll be reprinting most of SotM for a few years to come. Just because the story is done, doesn't mean it's not still selling (i.e., new people are discovering it)! :-D 

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Bigbywolfe

I mean, if you're in the US it's currently on Amazon for $30 which is MSRP.. 

tigerclaw32

Bigbywolfe wrote:

I mean, if you're in the US it's currently on Amazon for $30 which is MSRP.. 

Can you give me a link cause I'm not seeing it.

Bigbywolfe

There were 6 copies available when I posted that. Don't see it now. Point is, check periodically, there are copies floating around. 

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi