The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Vengeance and GSF Launch Party

256 posts / 0 new
Last post
Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

I tried again today, with pretty much the same outcome. I think this game is broken. 

Just assume I'm always doing that.

Damn it, Ronway!

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

You've got the correct game--playtesting just got really, really weird. I think there was something in the scotch.

You're free to do whatever you want to.

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

Maybe it's one of those games that really needs the expansion to fix the problems?

Damn it, Ronway!

Silverleaf
Silverleaf's picture
PlaytesterBolster Allies

*checks mail*

Right, today we have a circular from Hope Education (I bought plastic 1cm cubes from them a while back for PnP purposes) advertising interactive whiteboards. And a clothes collection bag from a breast cancer charity.

I'll try adding this expansion later tonight. 

Damn it, Ronway!

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

Silverleaf wrote:

I tried playing, but Pizza/Kebab Place incapped my hero team of Virgin Media and Thompson and Morgan in the third round. Virgin just Demanded Payment and T&M merely showed Pizza/Kebab Place what a Beautiful Garden it could have with these Exclusive New Double Pansies. Pizza/Kebab Place played a Mixed Donner Kebab With Garlic Mayo and Chilli Sauce (no onion), four back-to-back Meal Deals and finished us off with a Free Bottle Of Soft Drink With Every Order over £20.If that's Vengeance, it sucks. 

And

Silverleaf wrote:

*checks mail*Right, today we have a circular from Hope Education (I bought plastic 1cm cubes from them a while back for PnP purposes) advertising interactive whiteboards. And a clothes collection bag from a breast cancer charity.I'll try adding this expansion later tonight. 

I just give up. I can't beat that level of funny, I leave all the joke making to you from now on.

And Imprimis5, I saw that heart. I knew I shouldn't have gotten so attached when you called me your new favourite forumite. You just gone and broke my heart like I knew you would.

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

Pages