The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Unity vs Plague Rat

1 post / 0 new
arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester
Unity vs Plague Rat

Plague Rat in Pike Industrial Complex. Oh, man this was fun. Tedious as hell, but fun.

The team was doing badly. Unity's bots where getting destroyed as fast as she could build them and everyone got down into the low single digits. Argent Adept succumbed.

Then the fifth infection came out, Plague Rat flipped, and the team gained the ability to deal 3 damage to another hero in order to heal three. Well, Legacy got out Lead from the Front and Next Evolution and made himself immune to toxic damage and the environment had out the vat that made everything toxic damage. Commence a very slow game where every turn the heroes would hit themselves, then do zero damage to Legacy in order to heal. Net gain of one HP. With three mega computers in play, though, the environment was neutered, and with all damage toxic, and Legacy both immune to toxic and able to redirect all villain damage to himself, the villain was neutered. Wraith used Infared Eyepience and Grappling Hooks to make sure Plague Rat didn't become immune to toxic, too.

The only real remaining risk was chemical explosions causing the vat that made everything toxic to go away. It happened once, but I was able to recover. Eventually Unity was able to build up her bots and blow Plague Rat away.

It was a lot of rounds, but probably not SO many. Just seemed like a lot as I watched the environment try to do one each of three different attacks to every hero, every bot, four rats, and Plague Rat, while each attack was boosted by various things and then reduced by three mega computers and a vat. I then also had to click to redirect each of Plague Rats attacks -- once against each hero, but at the end of the villain turn against each hero target, so all the bots, too.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel