The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Two WOMAN Army ^_^

9 posts / 0 new
Last post
Riffian
Two WOMAN Army ^_^

...Well, technically two women and a beast from the deep. ;D

We just took down Baron Blade with just Tachyon, The Wraith, and a little help from the Kraken. Kraken had an early wake-up call and was doing damage to all of Blade's smaller stuff for us (luckily Blade played a couple of harmless Elemental Redistributors, too).
I started with Pushing The Limits and HUD Goggles, so they went straight into play, and managed to get fourteen burst cards into my deck before drawing two Lightspeed Barrages on subsequent turns. One of them flipped Blade for us and the second (thanks to a couple of Phosphorescent Chambers that were in play by this point) took him down to half his remaining HP.
Meanwhile, Wraith's Infra-red eyepiece helped us stack the deck against anything that would have done us any serious damage, Throat Jab stopped Blade damaging us once he was flipped, and Razor Ordinance + Microtargeting Computer didn't do too badly for us either.

Icing on the cake was when we got Blade down to 2hp and realised (despite all the PTL damage to Tachyon) that he was the weakest target in play. The Kraken crushed him like a can of coke.

ketigid

Sweet!

Now, your next challenge is a 2 woman army catfight against a female villain flawless victory with the police backup taking the last shot! ;)

Riffian

Considering the only female villain I have at the moment is Citizen Dawn... I think I'll pass for now. :P

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

well, it's either her or the Matriarch. Honestly, Dawn's the easier fight.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

Don't forget Akash'Bhuta, and almost half of the Ennead.  Oh, wait.....

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

ketigid

Akash'Bhuta is a woman? Mother nature?

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

ketigid wrote:
Akash'Bhuta is a woman? Mother nature?

Yep! :D

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

Assuming you can't do IR stuff, since you aren't a playtester.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

Riffian

I also don't have my copy of Rook City yet, so no Matriarch for me! I only got the core game about three weeks ago. Should be getting RC next month though.