The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

This Changes Everything

10 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Mariner
The Mariner's picture
This Changes Everything

Accidentally activated the new repeated decision feature.  There are many, many cards that I have avoided playing specifically becuase they generate so many interactions, and this feature makes them much less painful in a digital environment.  I guess it’s fair to say you’ve got a Handel on it!

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

What the what now? This sounds promising. How do I try it?

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

Just hold down your mouse button/finger on anything you select.  Hold for a couple seconds to choose for the whole turn, a couple more seconds for the rest of the game, cancel your selection in the effects menu or by rewinding.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!

FearLord

Interesting - does this feature work on IOS as well?

bluedarky
bluedarky's picture

Yes, yes it does.

The Mariner
The Mariner's picture

You can also cancel by just movign away from the button, at least on iOS.  But seriously, this update makes me want to play Lead from the Front again.

Trajector
Trajector's picture

MindWanderer wrote:

cancel your selection in the effects menu or by rewinding.

Gotta remember to be careful with this on the one-shots!

seesome
seesome's picture

If you load up the game instructions ("How to play" from the main menu), the details about how the new "Repeating Decisions" function works are at the end of the "Gameplay" section, just before "Cards"

What's useful to know is that any repeating decisions are tracked in the active effects panel, so you can turn them off if you don't want them anymore.

Time for some scientific action!
https://twitter.com/SeeSome

UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

seesome wrote:

If you load up the game instructions ("How to play" from the main menu), the details about how the new "Repeating Decisions" function works are at the end of the "Gameplay" section, just before "Cards"

What's useful to know is that any repeating decisions are tracked in the active effects panel, so you can turn them off if you don't want them anymore.

This is the great thing

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

darkroydante
darkroydante's picture

It's especially helps for looping combos that require a set of decisions every turn. 

Matching damage types for Next Evolution and Twist the Ether against Spite or Plague Rat. Then every turn after, when you use Next Evolutions power, it just automatically sets to Fire. 

Matriarch is still a bit of a pain for her Fowl, but her character card becomes much easier to regulate- to the point that I don't mind selecting her anymore.  

Or just saying Yes to Pushing the Limits type effects. The more I've used the feature, the more useful it become.     

"Hey team, it's two 4 runes!"