The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

The Official Freedom Five Animated Series Discussion Thread

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
X-metal
X-metal's picture
The Official Freedom Five Animated Series Discussion Thread

Welcome to the Official Freedom Five Animated Series Discussion Thread. This is where we talk about our favorite hero team's original series. And of course all the spin offs like the prime wardens show and the legacy one. Well then, let us fangirl and fanboy over our favorite TV show.

(disclaimer: this is not a real show (duh). This is a roleplay thread akin to the sentinels fan dorm where we talk about the show as if it exists (kind of like we live in the universe where the sentinel comics comics are published)) (disclaimer 2: I don't own this picture but since I'm using it on the gtg forums which are run by the gtg staff I think I'm fine. Just to be safe though: can I use this picture Adam? Or whoever drew this? Probably Adam though.)

His name is Sephiroth but his friends call him Sephie.

Donner
Donner's picture
Playtester

I had a thought.  I've been reading a lot of comics based on screen-shots from various shows.  I was wondering how hard it would be to do something like that with the SotM cards...  We'd have a lot less images to work with for each character, but probably a single story arc could work.

"Deja-fu? You've heard of that?"
- Lu Tze, Sweeper, Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Donner wrote:

I had a thought.  I've been reading a lot of comics based on screen-shots from various shows.  I was wondering how hard it would be to do something like that with the SotM cards...  We'd have a lot less images to work with for each character, but probably a single story arc could work.

that could work well actually. I once read a Pokemon comic that used characters without anime counterparts so they just used the single piece of art they had for the characters. I wonder who'd be up to doing this.

His name is Sephiroth but his friends call him Sephie.