The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

TableTop Day/ Citizens

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Tindiyen
TableTop Day/ Citizens

I was going to ask a couple of weeks ago if you guys had anything special for Tabletop Day, but didn't see anything posted and left.  My group has a pretty full day mostly planned, and I plan to take SotM with me since I find it a fantastic gateway game.  Then today you sent out a newletter stating we should let you (GtG) know if we want to be citizens specifically under the tabletop day heading.  Admittedly I have not dug everywhere but I do not see anything about that program anywhere.  Is there more to know about?  No link in the email either which I thought was odd.

neoadvent89
neoadvent89's picture

What do the GTG citizens do?

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

The official demo crew. Most of the folks at my FLGS are... un-fans... of Sentinels, but I may try to do something with my MeetUp group.

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

jffdougan wrote:

Most of the folks at my FLGS are... un-fans... of Sentinels,

IN the words of Legacy in the Gloomweaver Letters Page "That is their American given right!" :P

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

Yup. No argument there.

The only thing that will make me upset is if my FLGS, which shows on the Tabletop Day web site but doesn't list anything on their store calendar, has Hogwarts Battle promo cards to give away. I really, really want those cards. (Esp the Basilik Fang, but any of the others would be good, too.)

PlatinumWarlock
PlatinumWarlock's picture

My alma mater/employer (I work there now!) is holding an International Tabletop Day event in the student union all day. 

I'm likely going to set up a game of Sentinels and teach whomever wants to sit down and play.