The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Stuntman card interactions question

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
steveothemocker
Stuntman card interactions question

I'm not sure if this was something strange on the Mobile App or I'm missing a rule somewhere that causes this to happen this way.

Stuntman had Moving Target, Hidden Mine and Lance-Flammes in play when Set is going to deal each hero target 1 lightning damage. I chose Stuntman to get hit first which Triggers Moving Target and Hidden Mine. The game asks which one you want to do first, so I picked the Hidden Mine, thinking I can drop some other Ennead health then Lance-Flammes to take out the now low health targets. The Hidden Mine incap's Set and then the game moved on. Shu heals, then its Luminary's turn. I went back and tried it the other way too. Used Moving Traget to Lance-Flammes, Lance-Flammes incaps Set the game moves on Hidden Mines doesn't set off. 

What would stop me from getting both effects?

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Nothing should.   A member of the Ennead being incapped shouldn’t stop the interaction.  I’d suggest sending feedback to Handelabra at https://www.handelabra.com/contact

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

steveothemocker

Cool, thanks for the quick reply. Issue submitted to Handelabra.