The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

State of GTG - February 2017

54 posts / 0 new
Last post
MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

In these times of delay, let us not forget the Sentinel Tactics Kickstarter Miracle. The spirits of Kickstarter giveth and taketh away!

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture

MigrantP wrote:

Chaosmancer wrote:
every expansion ever probably weighs between 30 and 40 pounds (I've never measured it, so if someone has a more accurate number please provide it)

I just measured it. All the heroes in the SotM box, all the team villains & environments in the Vengeance box, all the regular villains in the VotM box, all the boxes in a tote bag. Tokens, oversized cards, foil heroes all in there. No rulebooks or anything unnecessary. That all has a mass of 6.1 kg (13.4 in barbarian).The OblivAeon + extra content would probably bump that up to 7 kg I expect. And sleeves would approximately double it of course.

Thanks for the conversion to Barbarian :P

That's actually way lighter than I expected, it feels so much heavier when I carry it all. Good to know I'm just being wimpy about it.

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

When we put a number of cards equal to the final number (including foil and oversized), plus all of the tokens and rulebooks etc., and sleeve the cards in penny sleeves, the full box weighs roughly 40lbs (18kg).

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Pages