The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Spite acheivement?

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Kingofsouls
Spite acheivement?

Not sure if this is an achievement or not, but duiring a game demo (as teh one who knew what he was doing) I used Team Leader Tachyon to kill Spite without him flipping. The guy running the demo said that doing htat was an achievemtn but I have yet ot find it on the pdf. So, is it an achievement?

Programming is like Life: Complicated and too many rules.

Nielzabub
Nielzabub's picture
Playtester

Achievements haven't officialy been updated since the core edition.

Good ideas are usually just bad ideas a stubborn person eventually fixed.

Kingofsouls

Nielzabub wrote:

Achievements haven't officialy been updated since the core edition.

They should fix that. Becuae I felt really awesome about rapid punching Spite and that should totally be an achievement.

fba827

he may have also meant it in a "wow, good job, that took a lot of skill/luck" way rather than meaning it was an actual "achievement on the sheet" type thing.

but in any case, yeah, that is quite a feat that you accomplished there. :)

Is having fun saving the multiverse

Nielzabub
Nielzabub's picture
Playtester

I've seen Spite defeated before flipping before, but yeah, it is extremely hard to do, and so even if there is no official achievement, there is no reason for you not to consider it as one.

Good ideas are usually just bad ideas a stubborn person eventually fixed.

Kingofsouls

fba827 wrote:

he may have also meant it in a "wow, good job, that took a lot of skill/luck" way rather than meaning it was an actual "achievement on the sheet" type thing.but in any case, yeah, that is quite a feat that you accomplished there. :)

I Think he ment both. Th efunny part is that I was trying to convince Wraith's player that I could finish him off if he went all out on him and the Demo guy was convinced I couldn't.

Nielzabub wrote:

I've seen Spite defeated before flipping before, but yeah, it is extremely hard to do, and so even if there is no official achievement, there is no reason for you not to consider it as one.

Three Lightspeed barrages at 14 is a good place to start.

But in all seriousness I couldn't have done it without my two teamates. Wraith was pounding on him with Razor and Stun bolts. And Nightmist was...well not dying is what Nightmist did a lot. BUT NIGHTMIST HELPED.