The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Spirit of the Void Akashthriya variant unlock!

30 posts / 0 new
Last post
Andy7675
Spirit of the Void Akashthriya variant unlock!

Anyone able to go through Akash's storyline?

let's get this unlock

"Wait, i have to do WHAT to unlock that? How the heck did the community figure THAT one out?"

RandomdudeNo123

The 2 major events in turning Thriya into SOTV are creating Akash'Flora in Megalopolis, and going to the Nexus of the Void w/ AA and Naturalist.

I might try growing Akash'Flora's health higher than Akash'Thriya in Megalopolis. Where can I find the Game Logs to check?

Andy7675

I believe the unlock conditions must occur after the variant's release, so you're going to have to recreate them. If you've already done them and want to post the logs, you'll have to ask a PC user- it is NOT possible to post logs from mobile.

"Wait, i have to do WHAT to unlock that? How the heck did the community figure THAT one out?"

Andy7675

Could be something with illustrating Akashthriya's help in Oblivaeon, then making Akash return to the Nexus of the Void?

Andy7675

Made a very very big tree in Megalopolis against Ambuscade with Argent, Tempest, Legs, Akash, and Medico.

no unlock, tree was at roughly 80 hp.

The Girl With N...

I’m going to try making an environment deck entirely Seeds. 

Blackfang108
Playtester

The Girl With No Name wrote:

I’m going to try making an environment deck entirely Seeds. 

This sounds like the beginnings of an Origin story for a mad scientist.

"They said no-one could make an environment from only seeds! They called me mad! Well, I showed them!  I showed them ALL!!!!!!!"

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

Andy7675 wrote:

I believe the unlock conditions must occur after the variant's release, so you're going to have to recreate them. If you've already done them and want to post the logs, you'll have to ask a PC user- it is NOT possible to post logs from mobile.

It is possible to post logs from Android, just not iOS, as long as you have a file manager than can go to where they live.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!

NyxFSSD

More copying/pasting from Discord, as it goes.

"I did get Akash down to 1 HP before healing her up to max (a la SS Ra), had the tree out, and did a bunch of seed things, all in the Nexus. I don't think I'd actually healed her all the way up to max in previous games, just healed her most of the way back up before
Yeah, I used the tree to give Medico a power to heal Tachyon back to full before Akash's play phase, because why not.
Might also be a factor, to be fair
Finishing blow was Verdant Explosion blowing up Vitalized Thorns to hit Gloom.
So the damage came from the Thorns, not from Akash herself, though it might just matter that it came from her deck, similar to Harpy destroying a relic."

https://pastebin.com/nRqWWPNy

https://puu.sh/DjldB/4da66d95ab.png

ericmo32

Just replicated Nyx's unlocked, takng her to 1 hp, then raising her to max. Finished the game with Verdant Explosion blowing up Vit Thorns in the same way. 

No unlock. Sorry, on, iPhone, so no log. I had a ton of seeds in play. Maybe it has something to do with having over half the environment be seeds? No idea, just a random guess. 

Ensign53
Ensign53's picture
Playtester

Just got the unlock vs Ambuscade. Followed the steps on Reddit.

* Have Akash'Thriya on your team
* Play in Nexus of the Void
* Get Akash'Thriya down to 1 HP, then back up to 50 HP
* Get the Akash'Flora in play and keep it alive, possibly using it to grant a power at least once
* Win the game

Attachment(s): 
Andy7675

Got my unlock. Gloom vs Naturalist/Tachyon/AA/Akash/Medico.

dropped Akash to 1 HP then healed to full. At the end of the game akash was NOT full hp.

i used Akash's "Grow the tree" card to kill all of my seeds and then used the "deal 2 damage twice" power to finish off Gloom.

tree health was at ~70 and there were no environment cards in play- also no seeds in play but every seed in my deck was in the environment deck.

Could be something to do with that?

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

I've made no attempts to do the unlock. is there anything you guys want me to try?

JimB
JimB's picture

Phantom5613 wrote:

I've made no attempts to do the unlock. is there anything you guys want me to try?

Ensign53's strategy worked for me, so if it's not correct, it's only because it includes too much. EDIT: And winning the game is part of it, as the variant did not unlock until then.

Kupo.

payprplayn

I did basically what everyone else is doing (down to 1, up to 50).  Lots of seed shenanigans as well. Got the unlock.

Attachment(s): 
FearLord

Going down to 1 hp isn’t required. I only went down to 9 hp before going back to 50.

Pulseglazer
Playtester

I went from 1 to 50 with the tree out against Ambuscade in the Void. I used plenty of seeds and extra powers. Team of Akash, Tempest, Medico, PW Haka, and Omni. No unlock. There's def something else.

FearLord

Pulseglazer wrote:

I went from 1 to 50 with the tree out against Ambuscade in the Void. I used plenty of seeds and extra powers. Team of Akash, Tempest, Medico, PW Haka, and Omni. No unlock. There's def something else.

Did the environment play at least 1 of each of the 5 seed types?

Braithwhite
Braithwhite's picture
AdminPlaytester

Got the unlock using the current theory. 

Setup was Akash, Dr. Medico, PW Haka, Visionary  VS. Ambuscade in Nexus of the Void. 

All seeds were in the environment deck, none in play or the environment trash.

Akash went down to 1 and back to full. 

Tree ended the game with 50+ HP, and granted multiple power usages.

I played NO seeds from hand, all entered play via the Environment- this may be important. 

Haka struck the final blow.

FearLord

Current best guess looks like:

- win a game at Nexus if the Void with Akash’Thriya.

- Akash’Thriya must be deduced to under 10 health then healed to full during the game.

- The environment must play at least one of each of her 5 seed types.

- Akash’Flora must be in play.

Caerulo

This is what I've gathered so far from looking at all the logs from here, Discord and Steam:

Conditions:
- Akash'Thriya in team
- Play in Nexus of the Void
- Bring Akash'Thriya down to less than 10 health, and then healed to full
- Akash'Flora must be played and cannot be destroyed
- At least 4 different seeds must be played from environment/Play at least (H) seeds from the environment

Conditions that can be eliminated:
- No requirements for any other heroes
- No requirements for any villian
- No requirements for Akash'Flora to be at a particular health
- No requirements for Akash'Flora to grant any powers
- No requirements for all five seeds to be played

Variables that still need to be tested:
- Is the life threshold at 10 hp? 
- How many seeds must be played?
- Must the seed condition be unique seeds?
- Must the seeds be played by the environment?

Andy7675

So has anyone who failed ever had Akashflora destroyed?

could the unlock be related to "Heal Akash a certain amount while Akashflora is in play before winning?"

It would make sense with the lore that once she spends her life force making Flora, she gets healed while it's in play!

thoughts?

Caerulo

Andy7675 wrote:

So has anyone who failed ever had Akashflora destroyed?

could the unlock be related to "Heal Akash a certain amount while Akashflora is in play before winning?"

It would make sense with the lore that once she spends her life force making Flora, she gets healed while it's in play!

thoughts?

New logs show that Akash'Flora cannot be destroyed, I'll be editing my post above to reflect that.

As for the second point, seems unlikely to be a condition as in my unlock, Akash'Flora only healed Akash'Thriya for 1hp before ending, and Akash'Thriya only gained a total of 5hp before I ended it

pwatson1974
pwatson1974's picture
Playtester

Only one I might be able to help clarify is the threshold. I got down to 9 hp before healing up, so it appears you don't have to go lower than that, which certainly looks like 10hp is the threshold.

As an aside, the dichotomy and reflection between the two Akash'Thriya's is an intersting insight inrto different mindsets of growth and destruction.

G+ games: I am part of the 100%

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

The community has discovered the official unlock condition for Akash'Thriya: Spirit of the Void.

Win a game in Nexus of the Void with Akash'Thriya on the team. Each unique primordial seed must enter the environment deck. Akash'Thriya must be reduced to 9 or less HP, then recover back to full HP. Akash'Flora must be in play at the end of the game without ever having left play.

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

Ooh, boy. That's... That's a rough one

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

Missingno
Missingno's picture

McBehrer wrote:

Ooh, boy. That's... That's a rough one

It's not rough, though it's a pretty long one.  Fighting Amby or Gloomy should be enough so long as you get a team that's good at healing.  Yellow Medico and your favorite Argent Adept flavor will do wonders.

I'll put things in here later.

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

lol actually it was super easy. Dr. Medico, Argent Adept, XPW Tempest, Hunted Naturalist, and A'T vs Ambuscade made it trivial. Everyone was at full health, and the tree was at 35+.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Yeah, I was surprised at how easy Dr. Medico makes this one. :)

Blackfang108
Playtester

Yeah, I used 'Buta v 'Thrya, Meico, Legacy, Visionary, OmniX.

I used the latter 3 for lockdown, but didn't see Takedown until the turn I finished the bloody game.  Legacy punching out Healing Pollen really sped up the healing.