The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Spirit Island Digital

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
roonechr
Spirit Island Digital

Guys!

If you are on these boards and have not pre-ordered Spirit Island Digital I would highly recommend that you check it out. I've been playing the heck out of the beta and it is awesome. It recreates the feel of the tabletop while handling all of the setup and rules execution so you can play so many more games!

There is still one stretch goal to unlock, and I really want to see huge support for the game at launch so that we get the expansions right quick. 

This has been a Public Service Announcement. Thank you for your attention : )

liarliar
liarliar's picture

I have been watching the videos and I’m VERY excited for it. Initially I most wanted to play Shadows Flicker Like Flame, and they’re still high on my list, but I’ve also learned to love Thunder-Speaker, Vital Strength, Bringer Of Dreams and Nightmares...it will probably be a while before I play Ocean’s Hungry Grasp, but I definitely want to.

I also want to make theme-teams, like The Pushing Team (Dreams plus Hungry Grasp) or The Dahan Team (River Surges, Thunder-Speaker, and Shadows Flicker)...it looks like so much fun :D

Superbibi

Hi,

Does the pre-order gives you access to the beta or do you have some special access to it ? Unfortunately, it seems that we can't pre-order it anymore. Maybe that could be reopened if it gives access to the beta. With the confinement, I would buy in a heart beat and I think I'm not the only one.

Thanks to the team for the great game anyway, this is my most played board game in 2019 and 2020.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Beta access was a separate backing tier, as I recall. It might have also been limited, not sure about that.

roonechr

I believe that pre-orders have stopped because the game is close to being released to early access on Steam.

So add it to your Steam wishlist and look for it soon!

@liarliar the digital version is perfect for trying out Spirits and combos!

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

The digital version is launching in Early Access on April 16th!

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

And now it's available! Happy to answer any questions in this thread =)

Godai
Godai's picture

MigrantP wrote:
And now it's available! Happy to answer any questions in this thread =)

Congratulations! Now that the game is “complete” and running, are there plans to make an iOS port Soon™?

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

The game is not complete. We'll be iterating on it a lot during the early access period, and then after retail launch on Steam we'll be looking at tablet support on iOS & Android.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

When does the Early Access period end?

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Godai
Godai's picture

MigrantP wrote:
The game is not complete. We'll be iterating on it a lot during the early access period, and then after retail launch on Steam we'll be looking at tablet support on iOS & Android.

Thanks for clarifying!

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

The Early Access period will end once we're satisfied with the feature set and state of the game as a 1.0 product.

Jimeni
Playtester

I've only been able to play one game of it so far, but I love the way it's been implemented ... Beautiful look, nice soothing music and intuitive controls. Another great job, Handelabra! Proud to have been a backer of this one!