The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Some Ley Line Questions I don't know how to get Answers For

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Missingno
Missingno's picture
Some Ley Line Questions I don't know how to get Answers For

So I'm not sure if I asked my questions the wrong way or if they were just answered before in previous letters pages so I was hoping someone could help get me some answers here about ley lines.  It's mostly so I can get information for an RPG character but general knowledge of the thing might be enough to give a GM inspiration for a thing so who knows?

The big things I want to know are what sort of things would a ley line user be able to do once they've "awakened" to being able to manipulate the stuff assuming they do not have a teacher, what someone that can feel ley lines like The Scholar did pre stone would feel when Deadline went around breaking ley lines, and if Lifeline would notice that someone else was out there using ley line magic and care enough to investigate and maybe tutor the person with ley line poers.

I also wouldn't mind knowing which characters (post OblivAeon) would be able to teach a ley line user...anything really.  I imagine the magic users that are still around might know something but you never know, and Guise's condition is particularly interesting in this instance.  Knowing the ley line equivalent to Livian Corvus going "BIRDS!" would be handy, as would what sort of jelly would come about if you mixed ley line magic with void magic.

Thanks in advance for any answers you can get for me.  I'd ask the letter's page myself but I already did and I don't want to be rude and flood thier inbox, especially if I'm phrasing questions the wrong way.

I'll put things in here later.

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

We found out in his podcast episode that Scholar found out the hard way that mixing Void magic and leylines is a very good way to end up dead, FWIW there. :(

"If life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon."

Not always the best at social skills; I apologize in advance. I don't apologize for any corny and morbid jokes, though.

Resident Argent Adept and Biomancer fangirl, be forewarned.