The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Sky-Scraper Extremist vs. Chokepoint?

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
The Burning Stickman
The Burning Stickman's picture
Sky-Scraper Extremist vs. Chokepoint?

Okay, this came up in a game last night -- Harvest the Mighty hits the character with the most cards in play; I was playing Extremist Sky-Scraper and the most cards in play were the three links I'd put on Chokepoint, so she ate the damage. Then it says to take a card from that hero's play area and put it face down in Chokepoint's area. Since none of the links were in Sky-Scraper's play area, the table decided to flip none of them. Is this correct?

Second question, never actually came up, but can you use any part of Huge Extremist's power if there are no environment cards out?

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Yes on both.   If you have no link cards in your play area or any other cards then she can't take them even if you do have cards out in other play areas.  For the second one it just means you automatically deal that sonic damage to all targets since no Environment target was destroyed and you revert back to normal sized.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

The Burning Stickman
The Burning Stickman's picture

Ah, okay. I just wasn't sure if the "if" statement on the power was just on "if a target was destroyed" or whether it applied to the "you may destroy an environment card" bit.