The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Shipping & Fulfillment Issues

201 posts / 0 new
Last post
cmschex
Playtester

FedEx traking has always continued to update up until delivery, even when they handed it off to USPS in my experience (including today, as my copy of VotM is waiting on me to get home apparently)

kenowhereman

Paul wrote:

Because Battle for Broken City has been delayed longer than expected, people who bundled Villains of the Multiverse with Battle for Broken City will have their Villains of the Multiverse portion of the order shipped once the rest of the Villains of the Multiverse preorder has shipped.

Am I reading this right? Since I ordered both Broken City and Villains, I have to wait for all three weeks of preorders to ship out before my copy of Villains will ship out? I preordered back in March and am basically being asked to wait another month? Why is this not being shipped by date of order placed?

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

If you ordered them together you only paid shipping once with the idea you wouldn't get either until both were available.  People who made separate orders for VotM paid shipping just for that.  So while you will be waiting for VotM until other orders are shipped you are getting VotM much sooner than you otherwise would have.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

I JUST got my confirmation email. Next Wednesday! The day before my weekly game night!

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

morph147

My stuff shows up at my parents tomorrow, not just need to convince them to forward it to me.....

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Wael

I'm in the same boat as some others here. I had a combined order of sentinels and tactics with single shipping. I read there would be split shipping but I have not received a notification as of yet. I emailed gtg , so I guess it's a waiting game now. Are those how had combined single shipping the last to addressed, if that is so it makes sense. Just looking for some clarity or if something is needed to be done on my part. Thanks. 

Looking forward to the next wave of sentinels

Chris

jmichaelspencer

I tried contacting through the contact form, but had no luck, so I'm hoping this helps. If the answer is no, I totally understand, but it's worth a shot.

I had a problem when I initially preordered VotM, and ended up having to add the 2 mini-expansions as a separate order. Is it possible to combine the two, or is it too late? I don't need a refund on the extra shipping, I'd rather >G save the excess shipping cost (or, you know, convert it into the Oversized Villain Cards I forgot to order, but while I'm dreaming, I'd also like a unicorn.)

Speaking of which, does anyone know if the Oversized Villain Cards will be available on the store after the preorders are shipped, or is this a case of "if you missed it, you're out of luck"?

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

Wael wrote:

I'm in the same boat as some others here. I had a combined order of sentinels and tactics with single shipping. I read there would be split shipping but I have not received a notification as of yet. I emailed gtg , so I guess it's a waiting game now. Are those how had combined single shipping the last to addressed, if that is so it makes sense. Just looking for some clarity or if something is needed to be done on my part. Thanks.  Looking forward to the next wave of sentinels Chris

I believe they are shipping all the ones who did seperate shipping first, then shipping Villains for people who did combined shipping.  It should be a few weeks to get through it all.

Also it is really hard to get responses from them right now as they go all hands on deck for shipping.

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

And apparently, Wednesday the 13th is actually Saturday the 9th. Got it in the mail today. All promos, mini-expansions, large cards, and Matriarch Deck Reprint present and accounted for!

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

jediunter12
jediunter12's picture
Playtester

I'm still waiting for my large villain cards to ship 

waedens
Playtester

Has there been any resolution on the home delivery vs smart post issue? I had home delivery listed, but I honestly don't remember if there was an option where I chose for one over the other. It may have just said FedEx delivery and had some bad wording on the order record that made me assume it was one type of shipping over another. Just curious.

Powerhound_2000

There hasn't been a response in this thread about it.  I know on my orders page for this preorder that it lists FedEx Home Delivery

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

quiksterboy44
quiksterboy44's picture

Haven't recieved a notification about my preordered VoTM shipping yet /sadface. Hopefully this is not by error as i know they said shipping could take a couple weeks. Just getting anxious/eager to recieve a notification !

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

@ricky

Send me an email with your order number.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

@Wael

The VotM orders that were combined with Broken City and which we are shipping early will ship with the second wave of US orders, which will start going out this week.

@jmichaelspencer

The Oversized Villain Cards will be available in stores after preorders ship.

@waedens/Powerhound2000

Also send me an email with your order number!

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Powerhound_2000

Message sent.  

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Paul wrote:

The VotM orders that were combined with Broken City and which we are shipping early will ship with the second wave of US orders, which will start going out this week.

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

morph147

@Paul,

Sending you an email as well since my order also showed fedex home delievery and was sent smartpost

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

jmichaelspencer

@Paul

Thanks for the response!

MarioFanaticXV
MarioFanaticXV's picture

Got my copy yesterday; there were some problems, but after talking to GtG, let's just say I'd have to be insane to complain at this point.

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

All of the EU orders, 90% of the "Other International" orders, and around 60% of the "post-initial-preorder-window" US orders are going out today. The remainder should leave early next week.

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

If we ordered in the first wave of the preorder, live in the US and haven't gotten our order yet is it time to contact you now?

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

@phantaskippy

Yes! Proceed to contact me with your order number!

Tindiyen

Paul,

I sent you an email earlier this week based off of this thread.  I have not recieved any response.  What am I doing wrong? Part of my order was missing from the box. 

Bas

EU orders appear to be at Charles de Gaulle (France; Whoehoe!), suffering from a clearance delay.

Accordong to tracking:

"Shipment requires a Commercial Invoice.

Recommended action:
Shipment requires a Commercial Invoice."

Colinpovey

I have tracked my delivery. It has reached Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport but will not be sent any further (i.e. To my home address in the UK) because apparently a commercial invoice is required....The tracking shows a DELAY message. Please advise...!!

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

Yep. Looks like our package got hit with that as well guys.

Stop lurking, it makes you look like a villain target
When you do things right, people won’t be sure you’ve done anything at all

Temporary image until an H emoticon is added!

cass13mania

Since all the European orders were shipped centrally, I'm guessing everyone's affected, because I'm getting it too

darkstar1484

Still waiting to get some kind of information on my order. I have sent multiple emails and attempted to call and have recieved no answer each time. I made my order back in september and all of the order I made is for the card game, not tacitcs. I don't know if I'm more frustrated with the lack of news about my product or the lack of response when I have repeatedly tried to both call and email to get help from the company. I am hoping that this is a one off situation.

((Edit: I should mention that I am an American just so that maybe that could at least help explain the source of my trouble))

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

@darkstar1484, I have no info on the lack of response, but based on what you said you're in the "post-initial-preorder-window" category, which by what Paul said upstream https://greaterthangames.com/comment/123794#comment-123794 means that your order was shipped Friday or will be shipped early next week.

MightySi
MightySi's picture

Add me to the list of UK orders getting stopped in France awaiting an invoice.  Looks like its affecting all of us.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

France is causing problems. This sounds familiar...

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

Threaten them,we all know what they'll do.

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

Fart in your general direction!

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Is this the part where someone digs out that Groundskeeper Willie quote? ;)

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)

Colinpovey

Who sorts the invoice then? How long do we have to wait?

Matchstickman
Matchstickman's picture
Playtester

We wait till Monday and see what >G says. Whether this is a new requirement or something that was forgotten or something that a shipping company in France (who handles this leg of the journey) are meant to take care of, we don't know. But none of us is a commercial entity that should be generating invoices.

torian
Playtester

Matchstickman wrote:

We wait till Monday and see what >G says. Whether this is a new requirement or something that was forgotten or something that a shipping company in France (who handles this leg of the journey) are meant to take care of, we don't know. But none of us is a commercial entity that should be generating invoices.

Heads up, Monday is a national holiday in the US. They might not be able to get anything done from a shipping perspective. So you may have to wait until Tuesday.

Powerhound_2000

Yes and no.  Typically Government, Banks, and schools will be closed.  It's up to each private business whether they are closed tomorrow or not.  I know the business I work for is open tomorrow.   

ludkubo

Colinpovey wrote:

I have tracked my delivery. It has reached Roissy Charles de Gaulle airport but will not be sent any further (i.e. To my home address in the UK) because apparently a commercial invoice is required....The tracking shows a DELAY message. Please advise...!!

I've got that delay message too, same problem (my package is heading to Spain). I didn't know Monday was holiday in US, maybe I'll wait until Tuesday to contact them, but I suppose they'll be aware about this issue by then.

Powerhound_2000

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Hey folks. I made a post about this elsewhere, but it's not France's fault this time! At least, I don't think it is. Unless they were the ones that lost the customs paperwork, rather than FedEx, as I am guessing.

http://greaterthangames.com/content/eu-villains-of-the-multiverse-preord...

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

Ryushikaze
Playtester

Hey Paul,

I'm just checking to see how the second round of shipping for Villains of the Multiverse is going. I'm glad I'm getting my copy sooner rather than later, but I will admit to getting antsy, especially since I haven't gotten any shipping notification.

So, yeah, any status updates?

Thanks.

NinjaMonkey

Looks like I'm in the same boat with the Home Delivery versus Smart Post issue. I just got my notification today and it's telling me it's coming by Smart Post and not Home Delivery which is what I paid for. I think I see what the issue might be. I've got 3 orders outstanding. I selected smart post for Celestial Tribunal + Chokepoint, and Oversized Villan Cards. I selected Home Delivery for Villains.

I'm about at the point where I honestly don't care if I paid extra for nothing, as long as that package that is coming Saturday has all 3 of my orders.

MightySi
MightySi's picture

Thanks for the EU update Craig, hope the paperwork gets where it needs to be soon!

ClintonCreighton

Anyone in Australia received Villains or a tracking number yet? Or have a rough idea on when they left the USA? It's getting hard to wait hearing from all the americans who have their copy already :)

Cheers

arixh_dnana

I've heard that mine has left theirwarehouse i have no tracking number yet (i live in New Zealand so i assume my would arrive via Australia)

darkstar1484

Got my package with a slight issue, but it has arrived so figured I'd mention it here for people who are trying to track the packages

khayless

I still haven't heard anything about my Villains preorder, and my order status hasn't changed from 'Pre-ordered'.
Should I be worried at this point? I did pay for separate shipping for the Villains and Sentinel Tactics preorders.

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

I believe you should contact GtG with your order number at this point. The 'pre-ordered' status apparently won't change for technical reasons.

Pages