The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Sentinel Tactics at GenCon 2014

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Craig
Craig's picture
Admin
Sentinel Tactics at GenCon 2014

So we know that Tactics will be getting plenty of demo love at GenCon this year. But may I draw your attention to http://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/161427/item/3287901#item3287901?

Specifically, the very last few words. "Other Information: • Available for demo games at Gen Con 2014 and possibly on hand for purchase, too."

Purchase? Really? Be still, my heart, if it's true. I will be quite surprised, but what are the chances?

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Well, given the Kickstarter had an estimated delivery by December, it doesn't seem likely, but who knows. I'm not sure where that blurb came from, though. Could it just be someone's wishful thinking?

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Foote
Foote's picture
PlaytesterHarmony

Rabit wrote:

Well, given the Kickstarter had an estimated delivery by December, it doesn't seem likely, but who knows. I'm not sure where that blurb came from, though. Could it just be someone's wishful thinking?

I could see a situation where they have a couple of copies of the Core base set, sans minis, sans Uprising. I would be way more than surprised if that was the case, but there could be an offchance it happens.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

If it is, I'll definitely be excited about it! I'd just rather not get my hopes up. cool

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)