The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Season Finale for the video game

17 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Season Finale for the video game

Lots of news regarding what is happening for the 6th anniversary of the digital version and chances for getting into the Hall of Fame:

https://sentinelsdigital.com/season-finale

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Godai
Godai's picture

C'mon, let that last teaser be a shot of Vanish teleporting in with other Cauldron hereos.

Trajector
Trajector's picture

Think the gameplay update surprise might be the scenario cards Christopher and Adam started to create on The Letters Page?

Powerhound_2000

Who knows.   MigrantP is being rather secretive.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Oh geez, Be the Gate sounds intensely awful. D: I'm so glad for all these other achievements though, I've been waiting for the OA ones forever! :D

Also very happy about that progress tracker, I've currently got a post-it with all the challenge modes listed that's been on my desk for years. XD Time to get rid of it!

liarliar
liarliar's picture

Be The Gate I’ve actually done just for the challenge of it (although I did have to use Meager Winnings to get that Naturalist reward, I don’t tend to swap between battle zones that often). All those Ultimate mode challenges, though...those will take me A While.

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

At least you can just go through on Ultimate mode and do four times the work all at once! :D

starkenburg_ale...
starkenburg_alexander's picture

Just for sanity's sake, some of the achievements (such as Season Passed: Defeat all season 1+2 villains) I have done way too many times. Only defeats AFTER the update launches count towards it.

Can we assume the update will be on the 14th? And can we get a planned release time? (I know, I know, Man plans, Gods do their own thing). I need to start planning some games to try to get in that Hall of Fame :D

~A-Kat

Powerhound_2000

No specific time is mentioned beyond October 14th

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

The update will be on the 14th, probably between noon and 1 pm Eastern time (depending on how well Apple's server tubes work).

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

FrivYeti
FrivYeti's picture

I think I have an idea about that one missing achievement, although it is based on the fact that I'm pretty sure it's currently named in the notes at the bottom of the page, along with a reference to what may be its clear conditions...

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

If you think it's named in the notes, you may want to refer to the list of existing achievements.

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

FrivYeti
FrivYeti's picture

Hah, that'll show me! You're right, I was thinking that it was Protector of Worlds and was based on keeping environments alive during Oblivaeon, but that's just because I got that achievement so long ago I entirely forgot about it!

Egg on my face. :D

starkenburg_ale...

MigrantP wrote:
The update will be on the 14th, probably between noon and 1 pm Eastern time (depending on how well Apple's server tubes work).

Thanks MigrantP. I will be refreshing the app store around then. Excited to try for a Hall of Fame spot :)

~A-Kat

starkenburg_ale...

AND THEY'RE OFF!

Looking at the Facebook page, Save the Multiverse (defeat regular OblivAeon) and my own Any Time, Any Place (win in each environment) are already posted.

Good luck everyone else!

~A-Kat

liarliar
liarliar's picture

I haven’t heard back yet, but I unlocked Be The Gate and commented on Twitter - I think I was the first! Fingers crossed for that sweet, sweet Hall Of Fame glory!

starkenburg_ale...

Looking at the anniversary page, there is a note that Any Time, Any Place has a bug O.o

I hope I still get credit as I posted a screen shot to Facebook....

~A-Kat