The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

saw mini pack 2 on the sentinels 1 year streams

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
morph147
saw mini pack 2 on the sentinels 1 year streams

They look great. wasnt sure how far along they were though in the production process.

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Yep.  I think once PAX AUS is over and they can get settled I don't think it will be too long.  I know that they have demos of mini pack 2 for PAX AUS. 

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

morph147

Powerhound_2000 wrote:

Yep.  I think once PAX AUS is over and they can get settled I don't think it will be too long.  I know that they have demos of mini pack 2 for PAX AUS. 

yay. well that makes me feel a little bit better. so with the apple review process then I guess I can expect to see it in roughly a month.

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

padcurtin
padcurtin's picture

I was especially impressed when I saw isolated hero come out and the game seemed to work okay,once I see final wastelands weird stuff work  I'll know the pack is close to being ready

Sapienta potentia est

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

They played Scholar and Final Wasteland tonight.   Scholar got incapped so we got to see his incap art which I thought was well done.

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Praion

They also showed that there will be a Haka variant. Eternal Haka most likely. 

Arcanist Lupus
Arcanist Lupus's picture
Bolster AlliesInspiring Presence

Also a Scholar varient.  Probably Scholar of the Infinite, which means we could get him in the game before we get him in print!

"Do you not know that a man is not dead while his name is still spoken?"

- Terry Pratchett, Going Postal