The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

remove from the map

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
klmcwhorter1221
remove from the map

My friend and I was playing the second scenario in the baron blade campaign and we came across the question of, when baron blade is incaped remove a turret from the map. Now does that mean do we remove it from the game as in baron blade does not get that turret for the rest of the game, which would make it so he has a limited number of turrets, or does it mean we just take it off of the map and he gets the turret back, which would make it so he essentially has an unlimted number of turrets at his disposal. Also when barond blade hits a hero with the purpolsion turret and move them X amount of hexs does the elevation take into play with that?

Spiff
Spiff's picture
PlaytesterExceeded ExpectationsUnique Capabilities

My Tactics FAQ answers a question like that. Pretty sure it just means to put it back in the box, meaning it goes back in the pool of possible tokens he can get out later, not that he can never put out that token ever for the rest of the game. 

Spiff's SotM site: www.spiffworld.com/sotm

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

klmcwhorter1221 wrote:

... when barond blade hits a hero with the purpolsion turret and move them X amount of hexs does the elevation take into play with that?

Don't have cards in front of me, but if you are moved X hexes, elevation is not relevant.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel