The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Regular Indianapolis Meetups

517 posts / 0 new
Last post
Bharryn
Bharryn's picture

Thats ok, I had to watch my son for a few hours and wasn't wasn't able to make it until much later.  Let me know when the next meeting is and I'd love to make it out.   

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

Next meeting will be April 7th (first Tuesday), and then April 11 (second Saturday). I believe this is one of those times where the first Tuesday is the same week as the second Saturday.

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Looks like I'll be in town on the 11th! I'll do my best to make it. Refresh me on time and location?

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

Bharryn
Bharryn's picture

Will the 11th be around 11:00?

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

The place is located at the intersection of 65th and Keystone, about 3 or 4 doors down from Kroger. It is titled Heroes Emporium. Technically, it will be Indy Tabletop day as well, given that the 18th will be Who's Yer Con, and the 11th is international tabletop day. Hopefully it is not too crowded.

Do good, I? No! Evil anon I deliver, I maim nine more hero men in Miami, sanitary sword a-tuck, carol I. Lo! Rack, cut a drowsy rat in Aswan. I gas nine more hero men in Saginaw. Reviled I, Nona, live on. I do... o, God!

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

TheJayMann wrote:

The place is located at the intersection of 65th and Keystone, about 3 or 4 doors down from Kroger. It is titled Heroes Emporium. Technically, it will be Indy Tabletop day as well, given that the 18th will be Who's Yer Con, and the 11th is international tabletop day. Hopefully it is not too crowded.

Time?

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

Store opens at 11am, and will be open all day (I think they close roughly 10pm or so).  This meetup will coincide with Indy Tabletop and International Tabletop day.  There will be people there all day, and people from Indy Tabletop willing to start in and jump in some Sentinels games as well, so you can show up and leave at any time.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

TheJayMann wrote:

Store opens at 11am, and will be open all day (I think they close roughly 10pm or so).  This meetup will coincide with Indy Tabletop and International Tabletop day.  There will be people there all day, and people from Indy Tabletop willing to start in and jump in some Sentinels games as well, so you can show up and leave at any time.

What is Indy Tabletop?

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

TheJayMann wrote:

What is Indy Tabletop?

Also, there are people coming in from out of town who I think are particularly interested in meeting other people from this forum. Does anyone from this forum know when they will be there?

Bharryn
Bharryn's picture

I plan to be there close to 11:00, and will be bringing my Tactics stuff.  I will probably stay as long as their is interest in gaming.

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

Indy Tabletop is the group who use to meet at the Arsenal on Thursdays and once a month on Saturdays. After the close of the Arsenal, they first moved to Comic Book University, then finally moved to Heroes Emporium. They also now house the former Arsenal game library there as well.

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

Just a reminder, for those who still plan to attend, tomorrow and this Saturday are the Sentinel meetup days for this month.  Because of my typical busy Saturday schedule, I will not likely stay beyond 5pm, and may leave earlier if the turnout is very small.

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

TheJayMann wrote:
Just a reminder, for those who still plan to attend, tomorrow and this Saturday are the Sentinel meetup days for this month.  Because of my typical busy Saturday schedule, I will not likely stay beyond 5pm, and may leave earlier if the turnout is very small.
What time are the meetings?
TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

Because I'm not feeling very well, I will no be attending tonight's Sentinels game. I have also been informed anotner regular will not attend tonight either. Anybody else who wants to attend may do so; however, two regulars will not be there, so attendance may be small. I hope to feel better this Saturday for the weekend meetup.

TheJayMann
TheJayMann's picture
Playtester

I do apologies for the late reply. The times for the meetups are the first Tuesday of the month starting about 4 or 5 pm lasting until close, and the second Saturday of the month, starting at open (10am, I believe) lasting until close. However, typically, on Saturdays, I tend to leave earlier than close, as I have other evening plans for Saturday.

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

Second Saturday includes this coming Saturday, then? I might be able to make it then.

Pages