The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Questions about Tactics Kickstarter and preorder

15 posts / 0 new
Last post
Krayden006
Krayden006's picture
Questions about Tactics Kickstarter and preorder

My kickstarter add on pack is scheduled to be delivered soon and should include the maps and unpainted minis.  I preordered the painted minis through the GTG store separately.  Did the painted minis arrive alongside the unpainted ones and maps?  If so, will they be packaged along with the kickstarter stuff, or will they be shipped separate? 

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Any website preorders for the Minions minis and map packs will be shipping out after the Kickstarter orders ship. So your painted Minions will be coming later, but soon.

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

Krayden006
Krayden006's picture

Excellent.  Thanks for the info.

Krayden006
Krayden006's picture

Now that PAX is done and everyone is back, any word on website pre-orders?  Gets kinda frustrating when something you've pre-ordered direct and have yet to receive can be bought sooner and in some cases cheaper 

here: http://www.coolstuffinc.com/p/218944

here: http://www.miniaturemarket.com/catalog/product/view/id/43410/s/gtg3910/

and especially here: https://greaterthangames.com/store/sentinel-miniatures-minions-painted

morph147

i pre-ordered through the website Krayden back during the preorder campaign. I only ordered the maps though and they have shown up. Honestly its about time for them to do another overall update since its been about 3 months since last one.

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

Or less than 2 months since the September update.

waedens
Playtester

I know from the last update things are at the printers. My big question is will these orders be delivered before Christmas? It will effect my Christmas shopping. Either I have this to give or not, but it would be really good to know. It would let me shop now for gifts while there is still stuff left in the stores. Hopefully we will get an indication soon. 

Krayden006
Krayden006's picture

The timing of the last update is irrelevent.  If these things were at the printers, how are they being sold through retail outlets and from their own web store as an in stock item?  The store page says nothing about them currently being a preorder item.  How upset would someone be if they decided today to order a set of painted minions minis, payed for the item only to find out via some update later that the item was never available?

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I think you are confusing items.   Maps and minions are at GtG and being sent out to KS backers and those who preordered at the beginning of the year.  But if you preordered those items you will only have them being shipped if they are in their own order.   If you combined an order of VotM and/or Broken City/For Profit with  Maps and Minions then you won't get anything until all items are available.    

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Krayden006
Krayden006's picture

Check the link I provided above or navigate to the painted minions miniatures in the store using the tab at the top of the page.  It is for the painted miniatures minions containing the dinosaurs, blade battalion, etc..  No confusion there.  It is currently for sale as an in stock item, not a preorder.  I did preorder that particular item by itself, not combined with any other.  Still no explanation/reason as to why preorders aren't being filled but it is being sold at retail.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Have you emailed GtG about your order?   It should be shipping out to those who preordered it by itself.  Also, some retailers would already have copies because they backed the KS.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

Yeah any retailer who kickstarted will get theirs before the preorders get sent out.

Krayden006
Krayden006's picture

Anyone who kickstarted should.  Including retailers.  I'd be curious to know if cool stuff and miniature market regularly back kickstarter projects.

Foote
Foote's picture
PlaytesterHarmony

Krayden006 wrote:

Anyone who kickstarted should.  Including retailers.  I'd be curious to know if cool stuff and miniature market regularly back kickstarter projects.

I believe they indeed do.

godzilla999666

It was mentioned last month. First came KS  backers. Then came retail store who ordered them after the kickstartercwas over, then came the preorder people. I was a preorder person in February, and i got my tactics map and unpainted minions already. Also the painted mini told a week or two longer from them being painted if i remember correctly from the oginal minis.