The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

question directed at Paul

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
morph147
question directed at Paul

Hey Paul,

A couple months ago you gave us a really good update on the progress of all the different games that greater than games and dice hate me are working on with a rough standing of how far into development they were in. I for one enjoyed this post because it let me know where all the preorders I have placed are currently at especially with so many to keep track of.

So my question for you is there anyway we can talk you into doing it again? Like I said before it was very informative and dont care on the release dates or anything just be kinda cool to know the progress so we can see more into the inner workings of Greater Than Games. Thanks :)

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

much0gust0
much0gust0's picture
Playtester

Seconded.

Trajector
Trajector's picture

I thought Paul's breakdown wasn't from that long ago. I'll be patient, even though I am really looking forward to all those oversized villain cards.

morph147

true but doesnt hurt to ask

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it