The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Question about Savage Mana/End of Days and Akash'bhuta

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
DireAvenger20
DireAvenger20's picture
Playtester
Question about Savage Mana/End of Days and Akash'bhuta

Earlier today I was playing the Steam Version with the Prime Wardens to try unlock PW AA. I had several Limbs underneath Savage Mana and then put End of Days into play. When End of Days destroyed Savage Mana, I was expecting the damage against Akash to be dealt from each Limb as they were destroyed. However they just got put into her trash and no damage was dealt. Is that the right ruling? Was it because End of Days destroyed Savage Mana and would have using Savage Mana's power to destroy the Limbs beneath it, triggered their damage?

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

It is right. It is because cards under Savage Mana don't have any text, therefore, nothing says to deal Akash damage.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Yeah, best way is to use End of Days when a load of Limbs are out, especially if there are damage buffs present - had Akash'Bhuta hit herself for a total of over a hundred damage once doing that, naturally deciding to destroy all the Limbs before destroying By Any Means... >:)

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)