The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Question about Captain Cosmic: Requital

5 posts / 0 new
Last post
iFIGHTdragons21
Question about Captain Cosmic: Requital

So I have a question about Captain Cosmic:Requital’s incapacitated side. 

It says before getting rid of your cards shuffle all constructs into a deck and place your character card on top of that deck. Then on his turn he can play a construct or the top card under his character card in a different field. Can I do this to the villain deck? If I can does that mean the villain can’t play cards? Or is this mechanic just suppose to be used on Captain Cosmic’s deck? Or possibly on another player’s incapacitated deck?

pwatson1974
pwatson1974's picture
Playtester

No.

When you are incapacitted you put all the constructs in CC's deck under his card.

The first  incap ability sys you can move 1 construct or the top card under this card to a new play area. So you may move a construct already in play to a new area or put a new construct in play from the top of the construct deck you made when he was incapacitated. You can't mesddle with other decks.

G+ games: I am part of the 100%

iFIGHTdragons21

Sweet thanks for the clarification!

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

I can see where there could be some confusion there, at the granularly semantic level.

It should really say "Shuffle all Constructs into their own deck" or "together to make a deck". To be absolutely, pedantically accurate.

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Yeah, I got confused by that too when I first read it. "Shuffle all Constructs and form a deck of them" or similar would probably better, otherwise it just sounds like you have to pick a deck and then shuffle all the Constructs into it, which doesn't make much sense when you continue reading the incap text :D.

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)