The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Publishers’ Note #7

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations
Publishers’ Note #7

The game show for Paul is here to stay it seems 

https://theletterspage.libsyn.com/publishers-note-7

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

I unabashedly love the game shows. :D Though Christopher getting an answer wrong? D: My illusions are shattered. I'm so disappointed. I mean, if he doesn't have every card memorized, why the heck did I do it? What can you expect from someone who likes black licorice. :/

I am however pleased that Citizens Peanut, Butter and Jelly are finally canon. :3 Good things come to those who wait!

Also, if there's a Citizen Double whose power is just to have a single clone of themselves, then the team could actually be Double, Double, Toil and Trouble.

OddballPaladin

The discussion of Mad Bomber Blade's chemical collection had me in tears laughing.

Also, information on Azidoazide Azide and other fun stuff that Blade is probably working with can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckSoDW2-wrc

"5 Most Dangerous Chemicals in the World."

Jeysie
Jeysie's picture

The really funny part is that the chat somehow also brought cocaine into the mix to add to the war crimes and the chemical warfare.

Can I also appreciate how Paul literally knows rocket science?

Paul is also my new fave for being familiar with both Archie Fisher and the song The Witch of the Westmorland. (That and its sequel song The Return are my two most favorite songs.)

"If life gives you lemons, make a lemon cannon."

Not always the best at social skills; I apologize in advance. I don't apologize for any corny and morbid jokes, though.

Resident Argent Adept and Biomancer fangirl, be forewarned.

Trajector
Trajector's picture

Jeysie wrote:
Can I also appreciate how Paul literally knows rocket science?

Haha, yeah, I loved that he jumped straight to hydrazine as the nasty chemical. That stuff is terrible to be around. The other thing that I would have thought of right away is hydrofluoric acid - and that gets used in biotech/nanotech stuff, which seems relevant. The building next to mine in grad school had HF, and if anyone ever spilled a drop, they had to evacuate the whole place.

I have to say, I'm the weird Trekkie who went back and watched DS9, and really doesn't think that it lives up to the hype. But I get why people point to it. It was fun to hear Paul expound on his take.

Yak Guardian
Yak Guardian's picture
Playtester

Trajector wrote:
I have to say, I'm the weird Trekkie who went back and watched DS9, and really doesn't think that it lives up to the hype. But I get why people point to it. It was fun to hear Paul expound on his take.

Another weird Trekkie here. I only saw Season 1 and the last half of 7 during the original run. (Stupid cable company!) and I just started a re-watch  a couple nights back. So far, I remember liking Season 1 more the first time. It's been rough so far this time around.

Yak Guardian
(aka Michael)
R.I.P. Blake Washington