The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Promos at GenCon for Kismet and Infinator

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
bshugg
Promos at GenCon for Kismet and Infinator

Not sure if these were available elsewhere but I picked up 10 sets of the   Kismet and Infinator promos because I haven't seen them anywhere else.   If anyone is interested in getting a set feel free to reach out to me! 

games?

UXM266
UXM266's picture
PlaytesterUnique Capabilities

I already got mine. But what you’re doing here is awesome.

kudos for being a great Sentinel!

I THOUGHT I was the the last Scion but it's actually .....

Nilus
Nilus's picture
Playtester

Are the just the alt villain cards?   

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

If it's what I believe it to be, it's the small-sized villain cards for the alternate versions of Kismet and Infinitor.

jasonr1023

This would be awesome!  I am new to the game - just got the collectors box (kickstarter with all perks) and all of the expansions.
We've played through about 10 games.  Love it!

I am a completionist at heart.  I'd love to have these two cards, but is there a way for me to see if I already have them?  I'd hate to take them from someone else that needs them for their set.

Thanks in advance!!!

-Jason

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

jasonr1023 wrote:

This would be awesome!  I am new to the game - just got the collectors box (kickstarter with all perks) and all of the expansions.We've played through about 10 games.  Love it!I am a completionist at heart.  I'd love to have these two cards, but is there a way for me to see if I already have them?  I'd hate to take them from someone else that needs them for their set. Thanks in advance!!!

The way you'll have them is in the oversized pack: on one side of the Infinitor variant, it will say something like "Tormented Hero"; the Kismet variant is something like "Unsubtle Trickster."

They were originally only released in the (updated) oversized pack; Adam eventually did small art for them to match the other "normal" villain character cards. If you've got small character cards matching those descriptions,  you've got them.