The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Preorder Question - Change of Address

24 posts / 0 new
Last post
masterfwiffo
Preorder Question - Change of Address

Hi, I preordered the Sentinel of the Multiverse Villains expansion however many months ago that was, and almost entirely forgot about it.  Mostly because, in the mean time, I moved.  Across states even.

So now that it's printing, I'd like to update my orders address.  Is there any way to do that?

Thanks!

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

All you have to do is send me an email. contact@greaterthangames.com is probably the best one.

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

Jimeni
Playtester

I'm in a similar situation. 

I'm moving pratically across country next month.

I'm expected to be in my new place on or about Oct. 21 (with leaving my previous place a few days before that). I don't know much about the timing of things right now, but I'm guessing Villains of the Multiverse would need to go to my new address? So I could just send you an email, Craig, to contact@greaterthangames to update my address for my pre-order?

I also backed Bottom of the 9th, but they haven't even sent out surveys yet, so maybe by the time they send out surveys, I'd know better whether to have them ship to my current (old) or upcoming (new) address. But if I needed to update my address for that, Craig, would that be through you too? Or just send them a message through Kickstarter?

Thanks much! 

Scary but exciting move ahead, and I just want to make sure these awesome games don't get lost in the process! :)

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

It all goes through me, for sure. For Bot9, definitely wait until the survey goes out, though.

Jimeni
Playtester

Craig wrote:

It all goes through me, for sure. For Bot9, definitely wait until the survey goes out, though.

Thanks much for the quick response. Will update my address with you when it gets closer, and I'll probably just put the new address on the survey for Bot9, depending on the timing. Thanks again.

Veebeebee

Just shot my own e-mail as I realized I had used my previous address when pre-ordering. Can't wait!

exovirus

I have also just changed my address too.  I sent you a email with new address to contact@greaterthangames.com  If there is anything else i need to do plz let me know.  Thanks

skoticus
skoticus's picture

Do we know what the expected ship/arrival date is for Villains? I know that I will be moving at the end of December, but if it's before that, I want to keep it the same. Will there be a "last call" for address changes before then?

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

They should announce when they start shipping so if your address has changed by then I'd email Craig.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

We will send out an announcement to all pre-order-ers about address updates several weeks before we ship to remind you.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

ayb109

I also sent an email about changing the address for my Villains of the Multiverse preorder about a week ago. Should I expect a reply, updated shipping address on my order, or something like that? (It's not that I think the email would go unread, I'm sure you folks check everything, but it'd still be nice to get some indication.)

morph147

ayb109 wrote:

I also sent an email about changing the address for my Villains of the Multiverse preorder about a week ago. Should I expect a reply, updated shipping address on my order, or something like that? (It's not that I think the email would go unread, I'm sure you folks check everything, but it'd still be nice to get some indication.)

ayb, I would suggest emailing again. They have been bogged down due to bcg con and thanksgiving so they may have missed your email. This is what happened for me from the sounds of it. Ask for a confirmation in the email that they saw it. 

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Hey, I haven't missed your email. Since address changes still have a week or so until they need to be finished, I've been handling the more time-sensitive emails. I usually send an email when I've got your address updated, though I've been known to miss one or two when I'm really in the zone.

godzilla999666

Does that mean you anticipate shipping villians in a couple of weeks?

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

@godzilla

We do! We'll post an actual update with actual details in a week or two.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

mitchell.imgtg

I think I've asked three times over the past month to have my pre-order address updated, and I still haven't gotten a response. crying

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

@mitchell

I know that Craig is doing email triage right now, and is not dealing with VotM address updates yet since they are not urgent. He will get to you.

ayb109

Craig wrote:

Hey, I haven't missed your email. Since address changes still have a week or so until they need to be finished, I've been handling the more time-sensitive emails. I usually send an email when I've got your address updated, though I've been known to miss one or two when I'm really in the zone.

Great, thanks for the response!
alz4039

I sent my change of adress in on November 12, 2015 and I haven't heard anything back about it being accepted or processed or what have you.  Any word?

RollD6

@Paul,

Patiently waiting for that update that you mentioned would hit in a week or two.  It has been two...any update?

RollD6

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

We will be posting an update tomorrow!

RollD6

@Paul,

Good morning.  Update?

RollD6

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester
jfreston
Playtester

I also sent in an email a few weeks back about a change of address and I haven't heard back if it was processed. Are those still being sorted through? Thanks!