The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Please do a few more events in St. Louis this summer

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
morph147
Please do a few more events in St. Louis this summer

Love the sentinel tourney you had today even though I couldn't come. Had a hot date.

i am just hoping you guys can hold a few more events this summer that's not at a con. few ideas:

dice hate me day - come play the dice hate me games for those who want to demo some of them.

sentienls days - come play sentinels and just have fun

new game demo day - with all the games in the work, may be fun to have a day people can come and demo some of them so we know what games we want to get if we miss the kickstarters

whatever launch day - just a launch day event for any new product you may get in over the summer.

i don't care I just want to come to St. Louis and play games day - self explanatory 

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

There's a Tactics tournament that The Fantasy Shop in Florissant is running this summer. It's not an official GtG event, but it's likely at least one of us will make an appearance.

With th con season starting up, though, another large scale event this summer is unlikely.

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

morph147

Craig wrote:

There's a Tactics tournament that The Fantasy Shop in Florissant is running this summer. It's not an official GtG event, but it's likely at least one of us will make an appearance.With th con season starting up, though, another large scale event this summer is unlikely.

trying to think which one is the one in Florissant. Is that the one next door to a goodwill?

My wife thinks Sentinels is ruining our marriage. I think she doesnt know what shes talking about because she wont sit down to play it

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

No idea. I've been there exactly once and can't really remember.

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Then what do I do?

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

morph147

why would I use google? I use ask Jeeves :)