The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Plague Rat

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester
Plague Rat

I'm interested to get other players' sense of Plague Rat in terms of whether or not he flips. We played against him tonight and managed to win with him never flipping.

We were in the Pike Industrial Complex. Mr. Fixer's style of making all other heroes' damage irreducible against a single target turned out to be incredibly useful. The biomemetic vat was reducing all damage. Everyone was targeting just Mr. Fixer.

I also got to play three Lightspeed Barages in one turn. Only seven points each, but still pretty awesome.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

Yeah, Mr. Fixer was pretty amazing in that battle, redirecting just about every point of damage thrown at him from infected heroes. There was one turn where I'm pretty sure he redirected about 12 points of damage total. Plague Rat was still fun, though.

You're free to do whatever you want to.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

arenson9 wrote:
I'm interested to get other players' sense of Plague Rat in terms of whether or not he flips. We played against him tonight and managed to win with him never flipping.

We were in the Pike Industrial Complex. Mr. Fixer's style of making all other heroes' damage irreducible against a single target turned out to be incredibly useful. The biomemetic vat was reducing all damage. Everyone was targeting just Mr. Fixer.

I also got to play three Lightspeed Barages in one turn. Only seven points each, but still pretty awesome.

EDIT: Meant to say everyone was targeting Plague Rat, not Mr. Fixer

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

EvanDan55
EvanDan55's picture
Playtester

Honestly, I've been finding that all of the heroes get infected pretty quickly. He flipped on us about round two last night.

You're free to do whatever you want to.