The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

PAX Aus plans?

2 posts / 0 new
Last post
Questor
Questor's picture
PAX Aus plans?

Hi guys,

Only recently been introduced to SotM, after being very interested by it for quite some time. I love it, and am planning to pick up basically everything as soon as I can get my hands on it. However I am going to be at PAX Aus in a couple of weeks, and notice that >G are also planning to be there - are there likely to be any show specials on the game? I would also happily volunteer to help demo the game, but can't commit to the hours needed for 'official' volunteer status (already have my show badge so wouldn't need payment anyway! :) )

Hope my ramblings make some kind of sense....!

Theta_Sigma
Theta_Sigma's picture
Playtester

Hey!

Welcome to the forums!

You are perfectly welcome to hang out with us and volunteer a little of your time. We'll be demo-ing SotM, Sentinel Tactic and Galactic Strike Force. You will also be able to pick up any new promo cards and things that are available. Last year, games were sold at the price they are set on the online store, which makes them a little cheaper than at any game store I've seen. We're also getting a swarm of Mr Chomps!

We'll be at stall 3022, in the Exhibition Hall. I'll be there almost the entire time, so if you want to talk, look out for someone dressed as Greatest Legacy!

I don't know what makes me different and I don't care. Maybe it's not my problem, but why do they stare? - The Living End, Strange