The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Partial shipments for OblivAeon backers?

14 posts / 0 new
Last post
KenpoJuJitsu3
KenpoJuJitsu3's picture
Partial shipments for OblivAeon backers?

Hey everyone, if this has been addressed somewhere can someone just point me to it, because I haven't seen anything about it. In the recent kickstarter update, as well as the State of Game post a few days ago, it was stated that nothing was shipping to backers yet. Well, I backed the OblivAeon project at The Entire Multiverse level and received a box in the mail today.

https://imgur.com/t13UNOG

Looks like I received the Core Game, Rook City & Infernal Relics, Shattered Timelines & Wrath of the Cosmos, Vengeance, Villains, The Foil hero card pack, Scholar, Unity, Guise, Chokepoint, Miss Information, Wager Master, Ambuscade, Silver Gulch, Ominitron IV, The Final Wasteland, Celestial Tribunal, an extra token pack, and the oversized villain cards pack.

I *think* this is all the pre-OblivAeon stuff (Please correct me if I'm wrong). My question is, is this what's supposed to be happening and I'm supposed to get this stuff now with the rest of it coming in another shipment later? Just kind of nervous that my order might be screwed up since it's been reiterated a few times that "nothing!" has been shipped to backers.

Purusha

Hi,

i preordered the entier multiverse through backerkit after the campaign and i just received an email about a shipment from greater than games by FedEx. I guess this is the same situation and we will receive oblivaeon and other Stuff later.

Hankroyd

I am receiving that package too.

But ... Weird thing, I already received one at the end of 2016 ... Is this a mistake from Gtg ???

pwatson1974
pwatson1974's picture
Playtester

It is likely that now that they have a date, they’re clearing warehouse space so they can fit the OblivAeon orders.

G+ games: I am part of the 100%

Hankroyd

By sending stuff at random for free ?

Well, that seems weirdly inefficient ...

rjc917
rjc917's picture
Playtester

I thought people would have received the pre-Oblivaeon stuff from the Entire Multiverse level well before now.

bobbertoriley
bobbertoriley's picture

My old roommate hadn't received his non-OblivAeon portion of his Entire Mutliverse delivery yet, but he preordered via Backerkit and had assumed he would get his stuff much later. He got a shipping notice from GTG last week as well.

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

We sent out most of the "everything ever" shipments back in 2016. However, people who ordered later via BackerKit, or who updated their addresses after that ship deadline, had not had their stuff sent out until now. We have decided to send all of those now, before OblivAeon arrives, because it will make it faster to get OblivAeon out to all of the backers, even though we'll wind up paying a bit extra in shipping.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Hankroyd

Hi Paul.

There musy have been some kind of mistake then :

I received everything in '16 and '17 (for the out of print expansion), never changed my backerkit (I only updated my phone number early '18 before the lock).

Now the question is "What will I do with the extra stuff ?"

Can I keep it, give it or sell it ? Am I "stealing" it from someone who didn't received their package yet?

I'm not really sure about what I should do ...

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

@Hankroyd

We definitely messed up somehow, so keep it! Give it to someone else to get them into Sentinels! Up to you!

We are looking into what went wrong; we definitely didn't send duplicates to everyone (or anywhere near everyone), and we definitely did send sets to the people who should have gotten them, but we're trying to find out how the relatively small number of duplicates happened.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Heri

@Paul

I've got the same "problem" here, except that the package is now stuck in customs as they challenge the customs value of $19 and they want proof of purchase. I did receive pre-Oblivaeon stuff before. I did not miss anything, then, did I (worth 19 lbs, nonetheless)? I could only proof the whole pledge amount and I'm not willing to pay about $100 in customs for something I already got and what should have been sent from the european hub free of customs charge, anyways. :)

Roses are red, violets are blue,
4 8 15 16 23 42

billemann (not verified)

@Paul

I've got the same "problem" here, like Henri. My package is now stuck in customs as they challenge the customs value of $19 and they want proof of purchase. I did receive pre-Oblivaeon stuff before, like Henri.
I have to get some commercial invoice or it will be sent back to you. I also just have a payment for the whole kickstarter und 19% of this means some over 100$ for me. I'm not willing to pay this as it is called to be EU friendly :-)

Can you please answer my PM via kickstarter to you!

Greets ans thx in advanced
Billemann

PS: One question: Do I already have all the stuff in this package? Or do I have to pay the VATs (over 100$) now just to get some box or two?

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

For anyone with the customs issue, send an email to warehouse@greaterthangames.com and we'll get it sorted out :)

Purusha

Just received my parcel. No customs issues. Let's do some sleeving !