The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Omnitron + moved by other characters.

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester
Omnitron + moved by other characters.

A few questions:

1.  If Operative uses Kusarigama on Omnitron does she decide one Hex he ends on, or all three?

More precisely, does she take the hex of Omnitron she attacked and set that hex adjacent to her or does her attack hit the character and therefore she set the whole character down where she chooses.

2.  Omnitron + Heroic Interception, does Legacy move to the Hex that was attacked, or does he switch places with the character so that he could move to a hex that wasn't attacked and cause attacks to fail that way.

I would think both are resolved by the hex that is attacked, so Omnitron would choose how he lands vs. Kusarigama, leaving the one hex necessarily next to Operative and choosing what other two he fills, while not allowing shenanigans from Omnitron+Heroic Interception.

Wanted to check and make sure though.  Omnitron-Ra-Legacy is a team I've been crushing with recently.

(throwing down attacks of 8-5-6-5 in one turn is insane, or a nomal turn when you have heroic interception+Galvanize on Legacy.)

Switching from Solar Flare - Flame Spike to Solar Flare - Tornado is also fun on an Omnitron team.  Getting 4 attacks with Tornado because the turn before Ra put the other team too close together is awesome.

Donner
Donner's picture
Playtester

1.  I believe Omnitron-V chooses the rest of the hexes.

2.  I believe Legacy intercepts the attacked hex.

"Deja-fu? You've heard of that?"
- Lu Tze, Sweeper, Thief of Time by Terry Pratchett

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

Donner is correct in his beliefs!

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

phantaskippy
phantaskippy's picture
Playtester

Thanks for the ruling.