The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Omnitron Melted Down

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
fanaka66
fanaka66's picture
Omnitron Melted Down

I introduced the game to 3 other people last night and had quite an entertaining game.  It was Bunker, Unity, Tempest and Fanatic vs Omnitron at the Pike Industrial Complex.

It was a very entertaining game.  At one point we had 4 escaped lab rats and an experimental mutagen in play.  We were a little worried until Omnitron terraformed them, and then we were a lot worried!

We kept at it and the game was pretty close at the end.  Bunker, Unity and Tempest were all incapacitated.  Fanatic was down to 6 HP's when her turn finished and Omnitron was at 1 HP.

We flipped over the supercooled trisolvent vat which ended up finishing off Omnitron.  It felt like the end of Terminator 2 when he got melted down.   It seemed like it would be a good Story Challenge, when the Rook City ones are written. 

Very fun session and 3 more fans!

It's you and me against the world.
When do we attack?

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Hehe, sounds like it was fun :D. Out of curiosity, is your name a hybrid of "Fanatic" and "Haka"? :)

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)

fanaka66
fanaka66's picture

Ha ha!  It really looks like it, but no, I've been using fanaka for years.  I started it after a trip to Africa.  It's Swahili for success.

It's you and me against the world.
When do we attack?

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Ahh, cool :). My online alias is a name I made up for a Fantasy story I wrote (one of many) at school for my English homework. I then decided I liked the name and started using it all over the place (hence it becoming my usual online name, even to this day, as you can see ;), and only later found out that it's a name that already exists, and means "loyal" in Swahili. Which is cool , 'cause as a character, it tends to be one of her major traits :D.

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)