The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

OblivAeRG: A Recap of the Reality

55 posts / 0 new
Last post
Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Not enough Rs... wink

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Trajector
Trajector's picture

mwc146 wrote:

I just want to say the thread title reads like someone is saying "OblivAeon" and getting bludgeoned mid-word.

Isn't that basically, from what I understand, the gameplay?
much0gust0
much0gust0's picture
Playtester

jffdougan wrote:

much0gust0 wrote:
Thanks for writing this! It must have taken ages! I really, really loved the game and so did my students! Some of us were huddled around the screen being blown away with the amazing-ness that was happening in the community. It actually got my 5th graders interested in the game as a whole, so I bought another copy for my classroom and we continued to play it during their lunchtimes for the remainder of the year. Awesome job!

Have you introduced anything similar to this year's crop that's about to go away?  Do you plan to introduce it to next year's group?

Nah, I changed grades, so I'm with younger students that I toooootally would not want to have hanging around at my lunchtime, haha. If I was back with older students next year then I would probably do something similar, but I gifted the classroom box to one of the students who did a ton of help for me in tearing apart the old classroom during the summer break, so I'd need to get a new one.

Gonen
Gonen's picture

That is an excellent recap on events, for us new folks.

Thank you for wonderful post and summery!

The Ashen Anesthesiologist

Pages