The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

OblivAeon pre-order date?

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
byc
Playtester
OblivAeon pre-order date?

All,

I've not been really follow any news regarding OblivAeon other than it's massively late.  My interest level is high again since Gen Con is almost here.  I recall pre-ordering OblivAeon with foils and Ultimate Carrying Case, but I do not remember when it was available.  The reason I want to know is that Kickstarter says I didn't back the project (this is weird and concerning), I don't seem to have a Backerkit account (from what I think I needed to have to get the foil heroes), and I cannot find any of my order receipts in email.

So I am trying to figure out when the entire thing started so I can check all of my bank statements to determine if I actually ordered anything.  I have the foil heroes that was shipped...last Gen Con or Christmas maybe (I don't remember at all).  If I didn't end up ordering it or it got cancelled somehow, that's fine, I'll just order when it's finally available.  I just don't want to pay for something I should have paid for already.

Any assistance from fellow players or even Greater Than Great would be appreciative.

Thank you.

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

On BackerKit: Every time I try to log in there, I get confused by the difference between the project creator accounts (which have a prominently displayed login) and the project backer accounts (which you have to dig for). Are you logging in to the correct one?

On OblivAeon: you may have an open preorder without having backed it on Kickstarter; I believe the preorder options were option for a while after the Kickstarter ended. But of course you want to check the details...

I was charged for backing OblivAeon on Feb. 9, 2016. But you may have been charged after that if you went through the preorders.

byc
Playtester

I tried logging in to BackerKit as a backer, not a creator.  None of my accounts existed (I tried to do a password reset with my emails and my account didn't exist).

I did check my Pre-orders here, and it doesn't have any records of it.  I'm pretty sure I did it through Kickstarter since I've been getting email updates from it over the years.  This is why it seems weird Kickstarter doesn't display my account backing it.  I clearly ordered something because I have the foil heroes.

I thought the date was around early 2016.  I will check my statements again.

It's all very mysterious.

Thanks for the information.

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

I'd say try these:

1) Send GTG a message on the KS campaign page. They have links to talk to the creators, try using that and ask them to find your order info

2) Try the 'Contact Us' tab at the bottom of any of the web-pages on this site.

3) You've already done it: Make a thread asking for help here on the forums.

I hope that you are able to figure this conundrum out. From the sound of it we need all the help we can get against OblivAeon. :)

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

Shoot an email to craig@greaterthangames.com!

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

byc
Playtester

Craig was able to assist, and it all makes sense now.

For some reason, I have 2 Kickstarter accounts.  The 2nd one has my OblivAeon pre-order.

Not sure how that happened, but mystery solved.

I already thanks Craig in the email, but I will do so again now.

And thank you all for assistance and tips.

Phantom5613
Phantom5613's picture
Playtester

No worries, glad it was worked out! :)