The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

New Bug!

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester
New Bug!

First off, I already reported this through the feedback function in the game, so don't worry about that.

I was playing Ultimate Iron Legacy, with Writhe, Wraith, TLT, Guise, and Scholar.

IL had Vigilance, Galvanized, and Demoralizing Presence. Writhe had the cloak.

I played a card with Writhe, triggering the counter-attack from Vigilance. I discarded a card to prevent that damage.

The game "prevented" that damage, but then applied the damage increase from Galvanized and Demoralizing Presence AFTER that, making him deal 2 damage (1 after the Cloak's reduction).

For some reason, in this instance, it continued calculating damage after it was Prevented, which is obviously not how it is supposed to work.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

McBehrer confirmed to be Biomancer!
-- Trajector

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

I see your report, but it was sent after the game ended instead of when the problem occurred. If possible, please send in a report immediately when a problem occurs, as that will make it a lot easier for us to investigate and reproduce the issue. Thanks!

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

ah, I didn't realize that made a difference. I'll definitely keep that in mind.

McBehrer is the sole winner of this game... And McBehrer, I would step carefully should you find your way down dark alleys. More than one vote said simply, "McBehrer must die."

-- Trajector

Cyclonicide

This happened to me too, with Hunted Naturalist and VG Writhe among others against Chokepoint Ultimate. Threatening Stomp and Indomitable Force in play. I picked the cloak effect to take effect first, discarded a card, and then it applied a 3 HP attack on Writhe. I replayed multiple times, with the same thing happening (at one point I swear it calculated a -1 attack and applied it! Writhe's HP went up 1). Sorry, I didn't keep the log.

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

The bug has been fixed in the update available now.

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

McBehrer
McBehrer's picture
Playtester

Thanks again for your prompt response! I love how quickly you guys fix these things

-- Trajector