The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Never recieved Kickstarter Deck Building game

7 posts / 0 new
Last post
Aziron
Never recieved Kickstarter Deck Building game

I am not happy with the way that the Deck Building/UnPub kickstarter has handled the shippment of the game. I still have not received my copies. I do not know who to talk to since there is no imformation on the Kickstarter page. I am close to deciding not to ever back a Kickstarter from this company again. Can anyone help?

Aziron 

Ronway
Ronway's picture
PlaytesterTruth Seeker

craig@greaterthangames.com is the person I think you'll want to get a hold of.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Just keep in mind that they are at PAX now, and probably won't respond until they get back.

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Aziron

Thanks for the information guys, I am very disappointed on how this Kickstarter went. 

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

I am confident that Greater than Games will make it right for you.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Aziron wrote:

Thanks for the information guys, I am very disappointed on how this Kickstarter went. 

Why? 

Not receiving something you expected, sure, but other people received it, so I'm assuming your particular problem is an exception. What else?

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

@Aziron

If you have not received your KS reward, definitely email Craig as suggested above! He'll be back in the office after PAX later this week and will immediately begin catching up on emails. We will certainly be able to get to the bottom of your issue some time next week at the latest.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi