The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Mwa ha ha ha!

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester
Mwa ha ha ha!

I have now sleeved my entire collection of 1104 cards with premium sleeves. They feel awesome!

I was cavalier in choosing a size of sleeve, so the cards are now too big to fit in the Enhanced Edition Box, which is unfortunate, but I'm not letting that get me down. With such a thick plastic, I doubt the cards would have fit in the box anyway.

I currently have them (just barely) in a two-piece 1600-count cardboard card box. It's a bit unwieldy without a handle, so I intend to move them into a briefcase as soon as I've figured out how to pack them securely, which I'll probably do with two one-piece 800-count cardboard boxes. The 800-count boxes store the cards on their side so they will be short enough to fit in the briefcase. The added advantage of the briefcase, besides fitting the cards more easily and having a handle, is that I'll also have pockets to store things like art prints and over-sized villain cards.

This is a briefcase that I got as a gradution gift from college twenty years ago. Besides unnecessarily accompanying me on a few interviews, I've never had a real use for it before.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

When you get it done, bring on the pictures!

Also, you could emboss a sweet SotM logo on the front of the briefcase! 

...ok, now I'm just going overboard. Don't mind me.

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Christopher wrote:

When you get it done, bring on the pictures!Also, you could emboss a sweet SotM logo on the front of the briefcase! ...ok, now I'm just going overboard. Don't mind me.

I don't know that I'd describe that as overboard. I think that would actually be pretty shiny! cool

Overboard would be tattooing the logo on his forehead... wink

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Oops. Guess I oughta rethink that appointment I made for tonight...

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!