The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

A mother gives necessary immune information in the first key days of life

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
skyle
A mother gives necessary immune information in the first key days of life

Not surprisingly, Oakley continues its legacy oakley fuel cell to better serve athletes with its very own Athletic Aviators. The design is committed to enhance the wearer's performance through the high definition optics which allows better clarity and impact resistance. As usual, these athletic glasses are tinctured with Oakley's Plutonite lenses to protect against the UV ray. They also have anti-fog coating to lower the amount of condensation on the lenses. Light and comfortable, they are the must-haves for sportspeople with oakley radar lock a keen sense for fashion.
oakley fives This distinct Oakley COP066 type is usually what exactly will let you have category separated. oakley minute This beautiful framework articulates on the luxury you desire in your decision. It truly is a maximum decision for girls who want to hold the oakley radar review in Click Here item trendy in

addition to oakley discount sunglasses as a stand alone exclusive.
Q: Where does 4Life Transfer Factor come from? A: Nature has perfected a way to help keep its young healthy. A mother gives necessary immune information (gathered from her own experiences) in the first key days of life. Mammals pass on this information with the mothers first milk, or colostrum, while other animals pass the knowledge with egg yolk. Transfer factors and nanofraction molecules are crucial parts of this education, acting as natures first supplements.

broccoli
broccoli's picture
Playtester

Wow, another bot?  Surprised they're targetting >G so much.

"I'm not prone to hyperbole, but she is the Antichrist." - chwineka

Christopher
Christopher's picture
AdminGame Designer

Ok, we need to get this figured out.  I'm glad we're migrating all of this to a more secure setup in the not-so-distant future.

"Your goodness must have some edge to it — else it is none."
 - Ralph Waldo Emerson

flamethrower49
Playtester

Doesn't even have any links.  Huh.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

It could be an attack vector -- the aim isn't to get anyone to click anything, it's to break into the machine w/out people noticing, but the method of break-in involves an SQL injection, so something has to be posted.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Tegulus

SQL injection to what end? Is there any sensitive information on the forum servers? Is it just random? At least the other one had links.
btw, did anyone ever figure out what was on the other side of those links? Not that I think it's wise to click on them, but there are other ways.

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

SQL injection in an attempt to break through the underlying database and take over the underlying machine, or possibly just to grab whatever data could be found, or possibly just for lulz.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

Tegulus

Ah. Forgot that the machine itself was a valuable target. And the lulz.