The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Missing OblivAeon

11 posts / 0 new
Last post
Vigognagator
Missing OblivAeon

I will be blunt I have not recieved the OblivAeon Kickstarter goods and I know this is not the place for this. 

I live in Australia which means I often have to wait for products to get to me, however over a month and a half is a difficult amount of time to accept. I filled out the form on Google Docs about two weeks ago, so I am chasing the problem through a different avenue.

Some people I know have their copies and at least one other has not, I would like to find out about what is happening.

Trevor H Smith

Backer number 6,796

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Blackfang108
Playtester

Powerhound_2000 wrote:

I’d suggest filling out this form if you haven’t received anything https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfHlkQrMYE1YSacIsScLsUVlct2R3T9DUXhTygflwjpaMW-vw/viewform?usp=sf_link

You mean the form he says he filled out 2 weeks ago?
Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Yes, because that’s the only piece I can offer and since there are multiple forms now posting it just in case. 

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Yak Guardian
Yak Guardian's picture
Playtester

I had filled out the form 3 times before I had everything.

Just sayin'.

Yak Guardian
(aka Michael)
R.I.P. Blake Washington

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

Vigognagator,

We're working through the most time consuming lost-parcel issues we have remaining right now, and it sounds like you're among them. If you've already filled out the form, could you also shoot me an email at paul@greaterthangames.com? I want to make sure you either have been or are about to be taken care of.

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

Vigognagator

Thank you for the responses, I have sent the email.

sdnorris

Hi Vigognagator, Did you receive any further update from this. I am in a similar position and filled the form out nearly a month ago (multiple times) and have still not had any response to give me any reassurance that anything is happening. Like you I have been turning to any contact form I can get to to try to find out if anything is happening? I have tried emailing through the base contact email as well but It just feels like nothing is happening and the weeks are just going to tick by?

It seem like there was an issue with the Australian shipment that we have not been able to get any update on.....

Paul, would be great to know if you are still an option to follow up with? It would be great to be able to just play these games again without the sour taste of frustration that I currently have whenever I see the game on my shelf and the $240 I spent over two years ago...

Still in hope.......

Scott

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

@sdnorris

We will definitely get you your stuff! Could you send me an email with your backer information, and forward me any correspondence you've had to date with GTG?

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi

sdnorris

Thanks Paul. Greatly appreciate the feedback and have sent an email through. 

Blackfang108
Playtester

I received an email from Paul yesterday in re my initial email sent before the Google Docs form existed. (Thanks, Paul!)