The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

missing components (RESOLVED)

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
jlinares224
missing components (RESOLVED)

Thank you so much for helping me out i greatly appreciate it. Would it be possible for an admin to delete this thread.

Jose Linares

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

This page https://greaterthangames.com/contact lists the ways to get in touch with them. 

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

jlinares224

I used the email given there but it wouldnt really allow me to do it. i'll give it another shot.

Jose Linares

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

What do you mean that it 'wouldn't allow you to do it'? Did you email and not get a response, or something else?

jlinares224

this is the response i keep getting.

Message not delivered

There was a problem delivering your message to contact@greaterthangames.com. See the technical details below.

The response was:

The account (insert my email here)  is disabled.

Jose Linares

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

Stupid question, but: How do you normally send mail, and is it currently working? Are you sending mail by clicking on the link on the webpage, or by entering that  address (contact@greaterthangames.com) into your normal e-mail program?

jlinares224

I type in the email into my program. Also yes the email i use is active

Jose Linares

arenson9
arenson9's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

I sent a test email just now to . So far I have received no error.

Hi. My name's Andy. Feel free to call me Andy, since, ya know, that's my name. (he/him/his)

If I am not for myself, who will be for me? If not now, when? If I am for myself alone, what am I? -- Hillel

jlinares224

When i would try it the message would be sent to my spam folder.

Jose Linares

Katie
Katie's picture
Admin

Hi Jose,

I'm sorry you are having issues reaching us at contact@greaterthangames.com. I can definitely help you get the correct cards, though! Could you try emailing me directly at Katie@Greaterthangames.com? That way we can figure out exactly what is missing and collect your contact information. 

Thank you!

Katie

Customer Service Manager

jlinares224

Thank you so much, and im sorry i had to do it this way in the first place, but i had no idea what to do.

Jose Linares

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

I don’t think anyone has any issue with you asking through here.   Still weird to me that the main contact email wasn’t working. 

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

Paul
Paul's picture
Admin

That is very weird and concerning to me as well. We seem to be getting emails fine there in general, but it is something that is very hard to troubleshoot....

“Many of the truths we cling to depend greatly on our own point of view.” ~Obi-Wan Kenobi