The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Maximum Attack/Defense

6 posts / 0 new
Last post
penta
Maximum Attack/Defense

Can the number of permanent attack and def exceed what it says on the cards from bounties and such or is that number your permanent maximum for that stat type?

Foote
Foote's picture
PlaytesterHarmony

penta wrote:

Can the number of permanent attack and def exceed what it says on the cards from bounties and such or is that number your permanent maximum for that stat type?

There is no "max" amount of weaponry or sheilds you can have. Can you elaborate? The values on your ship panel are starting values, not max values.

penta

Let's say I have 9 points in attack because the numbers on the bottom left add up to that. But i get a bounty that adds an attack. Do i get an extra one and now have 10 or am i stuck at 9?

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Go to 10! The numbers aren't a max - they're a starting point. You'll go up and down from those values as play goes on, however when the energy granted by a specific card is removed, that card is scrapped, triggering anything that might happen on that card for when it is scrapped, etc.

(Foote: Did I get that wording right? I'm working on it... blush)

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

Foote
Foote's picture
PlaytesterHarmony

penta wrote:

Let's say I have 9 points in attack because the numbers on the bottom left add up to that. But i get a bounty that adds an attack. Do i get an extra one and now have 10 or am i stuck at 9?

Rabit is correct! The 1W you got from the bounty will get added to your ship panel (and remember, all energy from techs stay on the techs. This energy goes right to your panel).

There is no max to your total energy.

grysqrl
grysqrl's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Ranak Warbeast goes to eleven.