The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Last minute change of shipping address

4 posts / 0 new
Last post
Robrob
Last minute change of shipping address

In regards to the SotM Kickstarter fulfillment; I have not been notified of shipment but checking my KS survey (from 15 months ago), I find it still indicates my old CA address. I live in FL now.

KS indicates the address is "locked for shipping?" 

Can >G please confirm where the shipment is going?

The correct address is in Tampa, FL. The incorrect address is in La Mesa, CA.

jffdougan
jffdougan's picture
Playtester

Their whole staff is in Indianapolis for Gen Con right now. Probably an email to is your best bet for a timely response, but I still wouldn’t expect one before Tuesday.

Robrob

I emailed them again today (third time). No response yet.

lynkfox
lynkfox's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Emails are in backlog, because everyone is in the warehouse shipping.

Per the latest kickstarter update if you sent them an email before the 21st of July, it -should- be properly updated. If it isnt, and you did send an email, theyll cover the mistake and correct it as soon as they can.

If you didn't, they can ship you another one once your old one comes back as undeliverable, but you'll have to cover shipping.

Your best bet is to contact FedEx, explain that you are expecting a package and it may be getting shipped to your old address. They can look up through the address+your name, and then, assuming it hasn't been shipped yet, put a notice on it to re-lable it to another address. It will be a small charge, but you're far more likely to get it done and fixed this way.

If you are quick and they haven't shipped it out at all yet, you should be really luckly. If they have shipped it that charge may be a bit more than small, to move that package back across the country :/

Otherwise, your only bet is to wait and see.

Lynkfox.
http://sentinelswiki.com/ The Sentinels of the Multiverse Wiki

http://mindwanderer.net/sotm/ - SoTM Statistics! Updated DAILY!

PM me if you're interested in playing with the Statistics Data!