The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Kaargra cheats

3 posts / 0 new
Last post
MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester
Kaargra cheats

Literally this time.  I just reported the bug, but it was too fun to leave at that.

Playing Kaargra Warfang on Challenge in Atlantis.  Kaargra was down to 12 HP, I had the 20 points, she had 12 I think.  Then Pillars of Hercules came out.  Bad but not too bad, ended her turn with 15 points.  Since most of her cards are gladiators, I'm not worried, I should win before she gets another turn.

Problem: Pillars causes her to play Get Back In There on my turn.  She gets, you guessed it, 5 gladiators.  Of course, Challenge mode tries to put Title cards under each of them as they come out.  However, the title deck was empty.  Here's where the glitch comes in: instead of Title cards being revealed, normal cards from Kaargra's villain deck are revealed.  Since they're not titles, the message was "Ashclaw Revelos earned the title !" for instance.  And looking at them, they had titles under them with no text.

Unfortunately, the game still awarded them the 5 points for earning 5 titles and I "lost."

Edit: I only just realized that only two gladiators should have been brought out.  Which means that I misunderstood what actually happened here.  A whole bunch of gladiators did come out, but I think they were actually being played.  I have only a partial log (thanks, Android), but it seems that Bloodsworn Judgment was put under Ashclaw R'velos, and then I think another Get Back In There was put under S'sdari the Bloody, which caused more gladiators to be put into play, which caused more cards to be put under them, which effectively played them.  I know I saw a Fickle Fans go by at once point.  Ugh, I wish I had the full log, it must have been quite the mess.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!

MigrantP
MigrantP's picture

It would have been good to have all this detail in the bug report =)

Lead Bit Flipper, Handelabra Games
Developer of Sentinels, Bottom of the 9th, and Spirit Island

MindWanderer
MindWanderer's picture
Playtester

MigrantP wrote:
It would have been good to have all this detail in the bug report =)
Sorry, I try to send reports right away when I find them, because if I accidentally finish the game first, the Android app deletes my log.  And it was a good thing this time too, because I didn't realize I had actually already lost the game and wouldn't even get another play.

Maybe in a future update, you could make it so that you just overwrite the log the next time the player starts a new game, and not delete it immediately on game conclusion?  It would be even better if the Send Feedback link could nab the current log automatically.

Sentinels Statistics Project -- Statistics updated daily!

Submit your games here!