The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Just wanted to introduce myself

8 posts / 0 new
Last post
HappiestMeal
Just wanted to introduce myself

Hi.  I've been lurking around here for a little while and with the wait for WotC I figured now is the perfect time to join the descussion.  What's everyone most looking forward to with WotC and it's promo's?  I'm very much excited about Capt Cosmic.  I love the concept of his power set and can't wait to see how it plays out.

Pydro
Pydro's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Welcome to the forums!

Civilized men are more discourteous than savages because they know they can be impolite without having their skulls split, as a general thing.
-Robert E. Howard, "The Tower of the Elephant"

Killswitch
Killswitch's picture
Playtester

Welcome to the GTG forums!

I'm looking forward to the new villians and their new mechanics, Guise, and Sky-scraper, and the new promos, and...

Yeah I can't name just one thing.

Steam Username: General Specific

You gotta know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to hold fast
And when to turn loose!

Azqa
Azqa's picture
Playtester

All of them look pretty amazing.  Though he's not actually part of WCos, since he's part of the preorder I hope he counts: I think that Guise has a slight edge on the rest, for me.  I like the attitude shown in the cards previewed so far, and I'm really eager to see how the deck plays.  For the WCos heroes/villains themselves, it's a toss-up between Progeny and Kaargra Warfang.  I like the idea of the Arena, and I'm really curious about how Progeny works.

HappiestMeal

Oh Guise deffinatly count's.  If he get's released when WotC does then they count.  I'm looking forward to Capt Cosmic so much I'm just sad that I'm going to have less time to play Legacy and my other favorites.

Blossercubbles
Blossercubbles's picture

I think the villains are my most anticipated part of this expansion, though the whole set is looking amazing! I just really want a set of villains that I think will see regular play, and from what little I know of these four, I think they will be the first since the base game! Everything else also sounds amazing, as Sky Scraper and Captain Cosmic both are gearing up to be top picks for me along with Visionary and Fanatic (and friends).

I fall up the stairs.

"Right, Left, Right, Left! Chu! Chu! Chu!

Craig
Craig's picture
Admin

Welcome to the forums!

I'm most excited for people to get it! Though, to actually answer the question you really asked, I have to say that I really love Deadline and all of the Endlings.

Twitter: imprimis5. Follow away!

Mezike
Mezike's picture

Come on in, pull up a chair, help yourself to a train pun.

Capt Cosmic looks like a good 'un, seems to be more of a support character who can blow his stuff up when you're in a fix. Otherwise I'm quite keen to see how Guise and Wager master play. Oh, and all of it, really. This looks like it could well be the best expansion yet cheeky