The forums moved on March 1, 2021. Please read this page for more information.

Just gonna slip in here and post an introduction

13 posts / 0 new
Last post
X-metal
X-metal's picture
Just gonna slip in here and post an introduction

Right, hi. I'm new here and I wanted to introduce myself. If I'm in the wrong place feel free to remove or change this threads location to the proper location. Preferably the second one. Rest assured that I am not here to just siphon all the information about the sentinels rpg out of you (I'm only here for sentinels related stuff so don't talk to me about anything else) although that is one of my goals. I am also here to make some friends and talk about sentinels. And I mean all of the sentinels multiverse not just the team known as he southwest sentinels although they are cool. I was wondering how to change my name on this forum. Do I have to make a new account or can I just change it? I was wondering because this is the first account I made and I don't like the name I picked out for myself. As you can tell I like setback and play him often and my interests outside of sentinels are shmokemon and shminecraft. As well as shmungeons and shmagons and other similar RPGs. (Am I aloud to say the name of other products. Well it was sensor end so no apparently.) I also like shmegend of shmelda. what about you guys. What do you like?

sincerily,

foreigner (or X-metal as I want or change my name to)laugh

His name is Sephiroth but his friends call him Sephie.

Rabit
Rabit's picture
ModeratorPlaytester

Welcome and glad to have you!!! laugh

(If I'm understanding correctly, you wanted your name changed to "X-metal". Done. Let us know if that's not what you wanted!)

"See, this is another sign of your tragic space dementia, all paranoid and crotchety. Breaks the heart." - Mal

Unicode U+24BD gets us Ⓗ. (Thanks, Godai!)

dpt
dpt's picture
Playtester

Welcome!

And for the record, it's ok to mention other products here. Your way is more amusing, though :-)

Ameena
Ameena's picture
Playtester

Hiya, welcome to the forum :). I don't think anyone will have a problem with the fact you want to talk about Sentinels. Because, you know, this is the >G forum :D. Have fun poking around and posting to stuff! There is also a Discord channel (called, naturally "Realm of Discord", for which there's probably a link floating about somewhere (or someone can get you one) where people chat about stuff and arrange online games (via the Steam version or Tabletop Sim) and that kind of thing.

I also like Minecraft and DnD. Not into Pokémon, though. Generally I like Fantasy RPGs. I'm not really interested in superheroes but play Sentinels because it's co-op and really good/fun and has massive replayability. It's possibly my favourite tabletop game to play, though Spirit Island is up there as well, and RPGs like DnD (Fourth Edition is my version of choice). Everything else is on the PC (and some, thanks to Tabletop Sim, are both >:)).

I am the Wordweaver...

Basically, I like writing stuff ;)

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Rabit wrote:

Welcome and glad to have you!!! laugh (If I'm understanding correctly, you wanted your name changed to "X-metal". Done. Let us know if that's not what you wanted!)

Thank you.

and thanks for the warm welcome. From all of you.

Powerhound_2000
Powerhound_2000's picture
PlaytesterExceeded Expectations

Welcome to the forums.  

Crush your enemies, drive them before you, and laminate their women! - Guise, Prime Wardens #31

TakeWalker
TakeWalker's picture

Welcome to the forums!

Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture

Welcome to the forums, most of us are crazy, and watch out for wild puns.

The rest you must learn for yourself

X-metal
X-metal's picture

Chaosmancer wrote:

Welcome to the forums, most of us are crazy, and watch out for wild puns. The rest you must learn for yourself

*maniacle laughing* I'll fit in just fine here!

Lord Flash Fire
Lord Flash Fire's picture

Chaosmancer wrote:

Welcome to the forums, most of us are crazy, and watch out for wild puns. The rest you must learn for yourself

Best crash-course in anything I've heard all year.

Although if you're not used to the forum lingo, you may want to go here or maybe to the Sentinels Slang page (sorry, not linking that too.) Oh, and one more thing:

Chaosmancer wrote:

Welcome to the forums, all of us are crazy, and embrace the puns. There will be many. The rest you must learn for yourself (Or ask Guise).

Fixed that for ya.

" Ever had those days where you have amazing luck,
everything goes right, and you feel like the king of the world...
....And then you wake up?"
-Someone special, 2012

X-metal
X-metal's picture

thanks. It shouldn't take long for me to learn forum lingo. In general I have a pretty good knowledge of general forum lingo and sentinels lingo so it shouldn't take long to combine the two to get sentinels forum lingo.

Chaosmancer
Chaosmancer's picture

Lord Flash Fire wrote:

Chaosmancer wrote:

Best crash-course in anything I've heard all year.Although if you're not used to the forum lingo, you may want to go here or maybe to the Sentinels Slang page (sorry, not linking that too.) Oh, and one more thing:

I'd forgotten about the Sentinels Slang thread.

Wow... that's been a minute...

Trajector
Trajector's picture

Hi! *waves*